Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

Reaperbryan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious questions so help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1)  Is there a maximum number of any pledge level or add-on that we are able to pledge for?

2)  Will we be able to add to our pledges after the kickstarter?

3)  Does Reaper send all a backers pledges together as one shipment normally or are they sent as individual pledge boxes?

Any help much appreciated.  :) 

To exapand what Dan and Granite said.

1. Yes, there is a 10 of any "item" limit. However, the way Reaper does their post-KS pledge manager, each "mini or group of minis" in the Core set can be purchased twice. Once from the Core Set and Once from the add-on list.

2. Reaper has updated their pledge manager to allow for not only adding money to your pledge but now you can add any amount as many times as you want. Previously you could only add money one time. Also, previously the pledge manager "closed" months ahead of the production being complete; now the pledge manager will be open until the boat leaves China.

3. One shipment, yes; but if it's large enough there will be multiple boxes, which each have their own shipping label and may or may not arrive together depending on the shipping company and local shipping hub.

• Like 2

Is there a preview image floating around that I haven't seen?

Yes.  But the only one I know of off hand is behind a mod wall.  But there is a preview image of the core 30 linked in at least 3 locations in this thread, somewhere.

• Like 2

Is there a preview image floating around that I haven't seen?

Maybe?  We don't know what you've seen so far, so we couldn't say.

Give me about an hour and I'll have all the pics you could ever want. :D

• Like 4

Granite26 & Dan - Thank you.  :)

I was really concerned about shipping cost to UK but after discussing the costs with the boss ('She who must be obeyed') we (She) set a budget and said get on with it!   ::D:

Waiting, now I just hope I don't go too far over budget.   ^_^

Bilbo, They consolidate as much as they can. When the pledge manager comes out, you can get a good idea of your stuff will go over the limit to need a second box. They're pretty good about gauging that.

Edit: I'm too slow to respond here. I better go take a shower and wake up before this thing gets rolling.

Edited by RouterMike
  • Like 1

@Bilbo

And don't forget the customs and tax.  My Bones 2 tax was over £100 (checks over shoulder that the Domestic Authority isn't watching).

Well worth it though.

Edited by misterc
  • Like 2

Yeah, this is the first core set where I am not super thrilled, but only because I happen to have at least 1, if not 2-3 of all of them, since a ton (20/30) of those are Warlord models (except for that new Fomorian in the middle - damn you Reaper!)

Edited by Qwyksilver
  • Like 1

Yeah, this is the first core set where I am not super thrilled, but only because I happen to have at least 1, if not 2-3 of all of them, since a ton of those are Warlord models (except for that new Fomorian in the middle - damn you Reaper!)

I bet that feeling will change as the core expands and we see whats in the bonus section.

• Like 2