Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

We can't pledge from work, our broswer is super outdated.

I can edit current pledges, but not do a new one.

Which is fine with me, I have more time to see if I "need" anything other then Norse gods.

There's an answer other than 'yes'? Blasphemer.

Seriously...
that post gave me heresy... ::P:

I have been getting more into metal and resin minis and not so much plastic anymore.

It would have to be a pretty amazing sculpt to add it to the norse. Like if they had Mrs. Demon Lord of Minotaurs.

I don't know you anymore.

--Edit

I'll acknowledge you again after the Kickstarter. :upside:

I did forget about the Not Sophie on the stone arch base. So maybe that one too. But that's it. Seriously. Really. I promise.

Sure....lol

Don't forgets the paintsssesss, my preciousssssessss. Surely they'll offer new paint sets, right?! X's fingers

• Like 5

Yeah, this is the first core set where I am not super thrilled, but only because I happen to have at least 1, if not 2-3 of all of them, since a ton of those are Warlord models (except for that new Fomorian in the middle - damn you Reaper!)

I bet that feeling will change as the core expands and we see whats in the bonus section.

I have no doubt about 30 minutes after launch, I will be loving the new Core set :lol:

• Like 6

So its 5 mins past midnight & I know I should be sleeping... but hour can I when the KS is going live in less than an hour?!   :wacko:

• Like 3

I really should get work done before launch so I can watch the madness unfold at 11 (Boston KS  time)

• Like 3

Yeah, this is the first core set where I am not super thrilled, but only because I happen to have at least 1, if not 2-3 of all of them, since a ton (20/30) of those are Warlord models (except for that new Fomorian in the middle - damn you Reaper!)

Don't forget that is only the start of the Core. not counting all the expanding...

• Like 3

*breathe in*

*F5*

*breathe out*

*breathe in*

*F5*

*breathe out*

*breathe in*

*F5*

*breathe out*

• Like 5

I really should get work done before launch so I can watch the madness unfold at 11 (Boston KS  time)

Yeah - same here. 

• Like 1

There's not nearly enough F5 in there.

You have no idea how fast I'm breathing.  We're talking bumblebee wing-fast...

• Like 7

Read my mind :)

• Like 3

You should still be able to fit an F5 in between breathe out and breath in.

Unless it'd force the refresh to a point where you can't see the page. Then you're forgiven.

• Like 4