Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

T minus 5 minutes and counting.  Prepare to report.

Reload report!    

I've been playing track and field all week.  I'm ready for anything.

Payment report! 

Plan to rob local bank in case of emergency stretch goal has been approved.

Unpainted mini backlog report!

We are still holding at 20.  Nominal but could use some more paint sets.

Kickstarter web server report!

<softly singing of lullaby in the background>

ReaperBryan report!

ReaperBryan what is your status?  Please comply.

Jebediah Kerman report!

Let's light this candle!

OK!  Tianot!   Commence cooling of the fuel system with your white head!  

Venger!

Tianot!  Prepare for ignition with your red head!

Venger!

• Like 2

I thought they said it will take a minute or two to get the link alive because they don't know the Kickstarter url until it goes live?

T-5, this is not a drill! We have a code Polished Bone.....I repeat, this is not a drill!

• Like 1

is there a KS page up yet? I can't find it

If there is please link it to me please.

OH SWEET THOR'S HAMMER I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!

I should lock the thread now, and make everyone squirm for the next 5 minutes.  But then a bunch of you will open new threads and I will have to close those down.  

But it would be fun to feel the great disturbance in the force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out...

• Like 14

I should lock the thread now, and make everyone squirm for the next 5 minutes.  But then a bunch of you will open new threads and I will have to close those down.  

But it would be fun to feel the great disturbance in the force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out...

I'm pretty sure the mod bat is to be used only for good, right?

• Like 1

So I am having trouble reloading the Reaper homepage... this is going to be a fun start 

[Nawtamod] Please stop reloading things. Relax. There are automatic scripts in place - stuff updates. Reloading the homepage just puts further strain on the servers.[/Nawtamod]

• Like 1

is there a KS page up yet? I can't find it

If there is please link it to me please.

OH SWEET THOR'S HAMMER I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!

There's no KS page until someone hits the 'Make live' button.

• Like 1

delightfully evil.

:)

• Like 1

So I am having trouble reloading the Reaper homepage... this is going to be a fun start 

Yeah, it looks like the home page is suffering a bit at the moment for me too. 

• Like 1

I should lock the thread now, and make everyone squirm for the next 5 minutes. But then a bunch of you will open new threads and I will have to close those down.

That sound is sweet sweet music though!

Erm...I mean...

Patience, grasshoppers

I wonder who will get the last word...

We will.  If we have to start locking subform in their entirely to get control of the situation, we will have the last word.

I think we're starting to cause Kickstarter issues.  I got a couple of failed refreshes before the site loaded fully.

In that case I'm going to ask that everyone please stop refreshing incessantly. Trust me, we aren't going to be hitting the button with 15 minutes still to go.

Let's try NOT to cause a zillion problems for others by, through our exuberance, disrupting the internet.

Honestly, I'd much rather crash their servers now than while people are actually trying to pledge.

If you crash their servers now, the KS might not go live on time. 

Better not to crash the servers at all. 

Agreed.

There's also the ks comments section

Which is best used to discuss the actual project, provide a safe place for questions for new and inexperienced backers, and offer help, tips, and advice for those with legitimate project questions and conversation. It is a woefully inadequate discussion area, and is most useful when it is used for its intended purpose.

If you're still around Bryan, Did you warn Kickstarter about your project? Do they have a way to be warned that a big project is coming up, or do these things blind-side them?

We have spoken repeatedly with our handler.