Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

Reaperbryan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's not really a point to EBs here though. Except for bragging rights I guess. I think the waves system really worked out well this year for bones 2. So as long as you make the first couple of eaves. You don't have to wait too long.

• Like 10

There's not really a point to EBs here though. Except for bragging rights I guess. I think the waves system really worked out well this year for bones 2. So as long as you make the first couple of eaves. You don't have to wait too long.

You can have my EB spot when you pry it from my cold bonesium hands!

Also, I'm curious what sort of delay we're talking... days?

Weeks?

Best not be months... ;-)

Edited by David Brawley
  • Like 9

I'm happy for all of you that are happy about the delay, but I'm a very sad panda.

*excuse me while I channel Herman Munster (you youngin's can look it up)*

I don't wanna wait! I don't wanna! I don't wanna! I don't wanna!

• Like 10

Later as in days, weeks, a couple months? And what does this do to your plans for the LE KS?

Depends.  We're thinking that June 8 isn't realistic anymore, is all. Things changed from announcement to now, and we thought you should know.

This is not expected to affect our plans to launch a kickstarter for Legendary Encounters in the Fall noticeably.

Later as in days, weeks, a couple months? And what does this do to your plans for the LE KS?

Depends.  We're thinking that June 8 isn't realistic anymore, is all. Things changed from announcement to now, and we thought you should know.

This is not expected to affect our plans to launch a kickstarter for Legendary Encounters in the Fall noticeably.

I'm just as happy to have more time myself.

• Like 4