Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

Reaperbryan

There's not really a point to EBs here though. Except for bragging rights I guess. I think the waves system really worked out well this year for bones 2. So as long as you make the first couple of eaves. You don't have to wait too long.

I'm inclined to agree.

• Like 3

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The later date works much much better for me!

Thanks Reaper! ::D:

Well its better for me as well but in the end I just hope I can get some of the things I really wanted when drooling errr viewing the case this past weekend.

RM

• Like 3

Zombicide 4 starts in late May, so a delay is good news for the "bucket-o-mini's" crowd.

I'd like to see unarmed modern-day civilians, as well as non-combat Chronoscope figures, mouslings, anthros, and small terrain bits, including dungeon dressing!

• Like 7

Am I the only person who budgets for this sort of thing?  I mean, a lot of the comments here are along the lines of 'Wooooo, more time to save!' where I'm going 'Oh, neat, if it happens after June 8 I might be able to sneak it onto next financial years budget for hobby supplies!'

Yes, yes, fully aware that I'm a sad little man, thank you for your concern : )

• Like 14

Am I the only person who budgets for this sort of thing?  I mean, a lot of the comments here are along the lines of 'Wooooo, more time to save!' where I'm going 'Oh, neat, if it happens after June 8 I might be able to sneak it onto next financial years budget for hobby supplies!'

I put $255 down on a Kickstarter less than a fortnight ago. Yes, I budget for games, but that budget is only $100/month.

• Like 3

In our case we had some unexpected bills come up. Thus more time to pull money aside for it. 

• Like 4

Later as in days, weeks, a couple months? And what does this do to your plans for the LE KS?

Depends.  We're thinking that June 8 isn't realistic anymore, is all. Things changed from announcement to now, and we thought you should know.

This is not expected to affect our plans to launch a kickstarter for Legendary Encounters in the Fall noticeably.

You folks think a broke fanbase won't affect the numbers for LE? You'd know better than me, but I'd let folks recharge their wallets unless ALL of the offerings will be pre-existing minis Bones I&II backers already have. 

Zombicide 4 starts in late May, so a delay is good news for the "bucket-o-mini's" crowd.

I'd like to see unarmed modern-day civilians, as well as non-combat Chronoscope figures, mouslings, anthros, and small terrain bits, including dungeon dressing!

Oh sweet, zombies are like modern orcs, you can never have enough. Plus the Z-cide KS generally gets one a LOT of stuff for $100+shipping.

Am I the only person who budgets for this sort of thing?

If I had to budget for gaming, that would be a sign I didn't have enough money to buy gaming stuff in the first place. But I'm particular on my purchases and it has to be a fantastic deal for me to buy something.

Edited by scorpio616
  • Like 3

Later as in days, weeks, a couple months? And what does this do to your plans for the LE KS?

Depends.  We're thinking that June 8 isn't realistic anymore, is all. Things changed from announcement to now, and we thought you should know.

This is not expected to affect our plans to launch a kickstarter for Legendary Encounters in the Fall noticeably.

Ok, June 9th it is!

I'm not happy, but I like Reaper, so you can have your extra day.

:devil:

• Like 7