Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

Reaperbryan

Watch June 8th come up and they launch on time. This whole past month has been to screw with our heads.

I could see that. Or even launching on the 9th...

And ReaperBryan would be all, "It's the 9th, it's later than the 8th. So it was technically delayed." :)

I still expect June 31 ::P:
  • Like 6

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there some way we can sign up to get an email when the Reaper Bones 3 Kickstarter launch date is announced?

Ways we will be announcing the new date:

1. forums
  2. Facebook
  3. Twitter
  4. the front page of reapermini.com
  5. via e-mail to the backers of Bones 1
  6. via e-mail to the backers of Bones 2
  7. via our Newsletter, which you can sign up for by logging in at reapermini.com and checking the box under account details that says you'd like to receive updates and emails and things.

We are also planning a launch countdown timer to be added to reapermini.com.  It is our hope that the variety of announcement types means that each potential customer will be reached by at least one of them, and the ones that are not will be reached by our fans discussing this amongst themselves at local stores, game groups, other forums, and in person. 

I find the lack of G+ support sad...

When is the countdown timer going live?

F5...

F5...

F5...

Is it live yet?

• Like 7

Is there some way we can sign up to get an email when the Reaper Bones 3 Kickstarter launch date is announced?

1. forums
  2. Facebook
  3. Twitter
  7. via our Newsletter, which you can sign up for by logging in at reapermini.com and checking the box under account details that says you'd like to receive updates and emails and things.

We are also planning a launch countdown timer to be added to reapermini.com.  It is our hope that the variety of announcement types means that each potential customer will be reached by at least one of them, and the ones that are not will be reached by our fans discussing this amongst themselves at local stores, game groups, other forums, and in person. 

See, you're obviously slacking because we're not all getting personal phone calls from you and your handpicked subordinates letting us know.

F5's the forums.

F5's Facebook.

F5's Twitter

F5's reapermini.com front page

F5's Kickstarter Bones 1

F5's Kickstarter Bones 2

• Like 7

1. forums
  2. Facebook
  3. Twitter

See, you're obviously slacking because we're not all getting personal phone calls from you and your handpicked subordinates letting us know.

F5's the forums.

F5's Facebook.

F5's Twitter

F5's reapermini.com front page

F5's Kickstarter Bones 1

F5's Kickstarter Bones 2

Phonecalls?   How gauche.  

I was expecting a hand written invitation delivered by one of Bryan's several footmen.

• Like 8

1. forums
  2. Facebook
  3. Twitter

I think that should cover me! :-)  I was a Bones 1 and 2 backer, and check the forums regularly. I might have to make sure I am signed up for that newsletter though, just in case.

• Like 7

I expect the sound of trumpets in the streets.

A group of horsemen riding to my door.

The Herald dismounts, and knocks on my door,

Hear Ye Hear Ye.. The Bones III Kickstarter has arrived,In the name of Reaper King of Miniatures.. Will You Back???

Aye,,,

• Like 13

I expect the sound of trumpets in the streets.

A group of horsemen riding to my door.

The Herald dismounts, and knocks on my door,

Hear Ye Hear Ye.. The Bones III Kickstarter has arrived,In the name of Reaper King of Miniatures.. Will You Back???

Aye,,,

If a group of horsemen show up at your door, make sure there isn't four of them...

• Like 16

If a group of horsemen show up at your door, make sure there isn't four of them...

The Four Horsemen of the Bonespocalypse!

I'm not at squeeze levels yet.

Um... dare I ask, what are squeeze levels?

Meant squeeeee!

• Like 9

<shakes head>  Ub3r, you're losing your n3rd cred...  It's a Dragon Ball Z reference that turned into a mega-meme. 

Ahhh. Nope, never watched or played DBZ so that's why I don't get the reference. Sorry, I'm n3rdy in other things.

• Like 6