Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

Reaperbryan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get a stock option with this kickstarter?

I'm pretty sure I have the option to buy as much of Reaper's Bones 3 stock as I can afford. :D

Get some Bones, some stock - baby, you got a stew goin' on.

Now we're talking!

• Like 1

You do understand that we don't actually want you get everything you need via Kickstarter? That we want you to make purchases after the project is over?

Well, after seeing the delays the figs will now go through to GET to retail, that is much less of a desirable option. I've been getting everything I wanted except those bundled in the expansion packs since those had only a few figs I really wanted each and had too much overlap with minis I already have.

Edited by Frankthedm

Typically, a $500 pledge would cover everything or almost everything, given most buy ins at $10-15 each, minus a few amazeballs specials.

$500 will get us "almost everything." Oh man, this is gonna be another expensive kickstarter.

Let me be 100% clear. I have not added up the cost of every Option, Expansion, and Core. We haven't even finished pricing some of the most recent greens to come in, so I'm speculating based on past experiences.

Typically, a $500 pledge would cover everything or almost everything, given most buy ins at $10-15 each, minus a few amazeballs specials.

$500 will get us "almost everything." Oh man, this is gonna be another expensive kickstarter.

Let me be 100% clear. I have not added up the cost of every Option, Expansion, and Core. We haven't even finished pricing some of the most recent greens to come in, so I'm speculating based on past experiences.

Just say "20" and call it good.  :poke:

• Like 9

So, about those Jugs'O'Liner...
  • Like 2

That's fair...

When do we get our preview!! *ahem* That is to say, I am currently experiencing a level of excitement and antici...

pation... that is difficult to manage, and a preview of the 20 new minis for Bones III might help take the edge off.

Edited by David Brawley
  • Like 5

Bryan, I myself don't count any of the information you are sharing as written gospel "Everything's happening just like this." You've explained in the past that Reaper's process through the kickstarter is very fluid. I very much appreciate that you're simply helping us along as we (not so) quietly suffer, waiting for this party to begin.

My post was more to try and get people coming up with fun and possibly outrageous ideas of what the seekrit amazeballs items will be.

• Like 4

When do we get our preview!! *ahem* That is to say, I am currently experiencing a level of excitement and antici...

The Core reward image isn't 100% complete - It has the first 30 but not the 24 Bonus figures yet.

Spoilered for image size.

Coreteaser.jpg

And a fun Bonus Tease!

InvisiTease.gif

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Other than the toonily exaggerated Fomori giant, the opener feels pretty vanilla this time. Might get a couple piecemeal, like a few pack mules and death dogs though.

Now the presumably clear Invisible Heroes, that sounds interesting.

That said, I'm really digging the 8 bit theme!

• Like 2