Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

Reaperbryan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect I will be a little late to the show, bit not to worry MM, the first thing I plan on doing when I hit the KS is pester whoever Reaper has on, probably Bryan, about your Numenera figures

<3!! /loves

Thanks! 

pestering others when you can't. It's what friends are for

• Like 6

lady-orcs, some female gnolls and bugbears.

Good idea!  Someone has to take care of the children and make the sandwiches.  :devil:

(Though I think the only way to tell a gnoll's gender is to pick it up and look at the backside, right?)

Not if the gnolls are based on Spotted Hyenas (Nature sure is weird!)

and more like this...

photo_zpsf5eb4d4b.jpg

Considering what they put their interns through...

• Like 3

I work when it goes live (hopefully) but that's what phone is for

Yup, this....
Yep. 8 a.m. here. Whatever I'm doing at work gets frozen like the "Time Enough at Last" episode of Twilight Zone.

Then again...I do have sick time...

• Like 1

Good idea!  Someone has to take care of the children and make the sandwiches.  :devil:

(Though I think the only way to tell a gnoll's gender is to pick it up and look at the backside, right?)

These creatures are absolutely terrifying in real life.  I met a couple in an animal rescue zoo once... they were "rescued" after they ate the fool who bought them on the black market as pets.

• Like 10

These creatures are absolutely terrifying in real life.  I met a couple in an animal rescue zoo once... they were "rescued" after they ate the fool who bought them on the black market as pets.

I probably shouldn't like that as much as I do. But for some reason, I can't help but take an almost sadistic pleasure in stupid people brining misfortune upon themselves.

• Like 11

And thanks to scorpio616, I now know "pseudo-scrotum" is a word.  Thanks...  :lol:

As far as the early stretch goals go:  since we pretty much all know those will get blown away quickly, would it not be viable to have fewer stretch goals with more items per goal?  That might help offload some of the early rush to update as fast as they are unlocked.  Or is there a fear that it might cause some kind of lull in backing early in the campaign?

• Like 1