Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Thank you, From Reaper

Thanks back at ya!  Reaper is one of the few companies who continues to listen to what their community wants.  There was a HUGE increase in the amount of classes offered, yet they were still well organized - thanks Anne!  The Auction had a lot more variance to it, plus the drawing was a nice addition.  Heisler did a great job despite what I assume to be an epic hangover judging by the number of people who seemed surprised to see him conscious at breakfast ^_^

I enjoyed my first Reapercon last year a lot, but this year just flat knocked it out of the park!

Marineal, your husband did seem to enjoy himself regardless of the fact he wasn't into the paint stuff. Somehow I don't think I ever got his name, just you saying "HI!  I'm Marineal from the boards, and this is my husband."  So due to the awesome shirt from the Meet & Greet, he shall forever be remembered as "Stick Man."

Hah! It's Steven, but stick man definitely works. :)

• Like 6

Thank you!

I had a blast for it being my first time.

everyone was so wonderful and friendly.

Makes me miss everyone I met!

Thank you for sitting and playing my silly card game with me.

• Like 5

I need the card game name. I will or someone I know will he getting it!

Thank you!

• Like 3

Echoing these sentiments-- it's not a fluke that ReaperCon ends up being my favorite week of the year! While you make it look easy, we know there's so much behind-the-scenes work that makes it into the successful event that it is :) For those who were Catchers-of-the-Con-Crud, feel better soon and I hope you catch up on some much-needed rest. Congratulations everyone on another ReaperCon success! (that rhyme was a total accident btw)

• Like 7

I need the card game name. I will or someone I know will he getting it!

Thank you!

It's readily available on Amazon.

;)

Edited by kacey3
  • Like 3

A BIG thank you to Reaper!  Your dedication to supporting/growing the hobby is amazing and greatly appreciated. Thank you for creating/fostering such an inclusive, supportive, and sharing group of artists, painters, sculpters, gamers, and fans.  What you have accomplished is truly unique and required a mountain of work...

Thank You!!!

Jeff

• Like 4

A Great Big THANK YOU and an even bigger HUZZAH!!! to you, Reaper folks, for making ReaperCon one of the most epic weeks I have had in a very long time! The immense amount of prep work and organization needed for such a big event to go smoothly did not go un-noticed or un-appreciated by me! ^_^

Thank you, thank you, thank you for being so awesome!!! I look forward to attending next year!! :bday:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 3