Dr.Bedlam

The Delicacy Of The Dumpster

That guy is a maniac. The break down of pieces in the container lift is amazing. It lights up too, and he got bored before doing movement of the crane.

Then he built an awesome apartment tower with a lighted LED sign and a lot of little details. You need to go to the Infinity English forums, then Arcologies subforum, then look for the Neo Shanghai thread. Pure Awesome.

• Like 4

The Figure Painter Magazine guy's Maulifaux board is pretty cool too. 

He always has a how-to on what he did, and uses LCDs and all kinds of cool stuff!

• Like 4

Does anyone know what happened to that really nice dumpster they previewed during their 4th kickstarter? It had two sliding panels on the side and also opened from the top. I was planning on getting a few but it seems to have disappeared. 

I have actually finished that diorama with the dumpster, it was tribute to Lemmy ( Frontman of Motörhead who died 28th December 2015).

Now realised I never told you guys in this thread.

You might already have seen it in the Show Off.

But anyway here it is again.

And I would love to see the new version, maybe it will be a Power Up in Bones IV?

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69093-angel-city-diorama-by-glitterwolf-tribute-to-lemmy/&/topic/69093-angel-city-diorama-by-xherman1964-tribute-to-lemmy/?hl=%2Bangel%2B%2Bcity

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KruleBear
      This is the Guard House / Toll Booth from Kiernan Billings’ Wizards Tower Expansion Set. IIRC this was printed at a 150 micron layer height using my Anycubic i3 Mega printer. I tried smoothing out the print ridges using Polycrylic before priming. It didn’t seem to make a difference on the print lines. 

This is a two piece print (building and roof) with a simple paintjob of dry brushing, washes, and matte coating. I think it turned out great for the game table. If I wanted something for display, I think I could get the quality necessary on my UV resin printer at higher resolution .  The photo doesn’t show the bluish purple of the roof very well, but this is generally a good representation of the work. I have not decided if I will permanently attach the roof or not. 

Now I need to paint the couple dozen pieces I have printed of the Wizards Tower and Bridges. 

C&C welcome.

-Mike
    • By Kangaroorex
      A really quick and dirty set of scenery using mantics library mini crate.  All told I have maybe 2 hours into the set.  I think it came out pretty well.  I wanted to see what these looked like and the could double for additional scenery on my Saga game.

Air brushes brown primer, followed by a drybrush of woodland brown and then a bunch of colors for the actual books 

Hope you like what you see...

• By Pochi
      Since I first saw miniature terrain, I have wanted to build a village for my miniatures. When I saw sappet102's Gloomholde City, I was blown away! I know I am not a sculptor and can't make that nice of a village for my minis so I went on a hunt.

I came across Tabletop World and their buildings had exactly the look I wanted. As my Christmas gift, my hubs said if that is I wanted, I could place an order and pick out a few. (I want them all!) I kept to a conservative amount to see what I thought. Once I received them, I was so pleased. I have not found a single mold line. I had to fill in one tiny bubble spot on the top of the cottage chimney. My only complaint is with the cottage and Townhouse I, there is no fireplace on the inside to correspond to the chimney on the outside.

I ordered the Cottage, Townhouse II, and the furniture set. There was a mistake with my order so they sent out a Townhouse I for my troubles.

They are having a contest on their facebook right now where people sent in their painted models. Man, some of those are amazing.

Anyway, so I am going to paint up the little cottage first. I want to paint it up and then mount it on a (probably square) board and then do a little flagstone walkway, some flowers, trees, maybe a little garden. So if anyone knows where to get tiny animals like little birds, bunnies, butterflies, etc, I'd be interested. I was taught how to make paper butterflies but I haven't tried that yet.

I washed the cottage with soapy water, rinsed it and let it air dry. I then primed it with spray on primer. I will be starting with the inside as to me, that just makes good sense since I will be holding it on the outside. When I get to the outside, I want to use different colored "stones" like it is found stone rather than quarried. Kind of like this picture:

(Sorry, had to remove the picture. Got a takedown notice from Getty Images. --Kit)

Townhouse I, Townhouse II, Cootage and furniture

Aerial view of furniture

Front of cottage (will post more of exterior when ready to start painting the exterior.)

Interior

Interior

• By tombwalker
      Found a couple of broken toys in a charity shop.  This became a project for a rainy day on holiday.  

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2052977442/carnevale-the-miniature-game

Carnevale is a tactical narrative miniatures game set in 1790's Venice. Safe from the effects of the Rent in the Sky that tore Italy in half, Venice is now a hot-spot of magical activity. Strange creatures rise from the canals, the ruling class play violent games with lesser men, and the population of Venice try to survive. All vie for power in the street fights that take place in the dark of the night.

Carnevale is a game that focuses on movement and brutal combat. You're as likely to see two people battling in the streets as you are to see warriors jumping from rooftop to rooftop and drowning their opponents in the canals. Using the tight streets and watery dangers to your advantage will ensure victory, and if it doesn't, some well-timed magic spells might!

Carnevale is a narrative game that sees gamers play through various scenarios with their gangs of fighters. The games skirmishes allow for in depth storytelling, and we have made an effort to streamline rules in order to let the action take place on the tabletop, rather than spending too much time keeping track in the pages of a rulebook. The tactical flexibility opens up when building your gangs how you want, using many varied members to different effect.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 2 Anonymous, 60 Guests (See full list)