Sign in to follow this  
odinsgrandson

Chibi Tsathoggua (if that's how you spell it)

... where in potato's name do you even GET a chibi Tsathoggua?

Beautiful coloration. 

Love how you worked those colors into a homogenous blend.

Great Job !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marineal
      Presenting my Lisa Frank velociraptor!
      I love him! He just screamed at me to be fun colors! And I have to brag n the green stuff world mushrooms,they're pretty fantastic.
      He's my painters entry for reapercon; I'm motoring on with all my other entries. I'm interested in what you think, so c&c away!

• By EvilJames
      Malak breathed the cold air and smiled. This day had been long coming. The journey to the Frozen City had been difficult, wizards of his like had difficulty procuring supplies in the so called civilized lands, even in the rough towns near Felstad. Still, goblins could adapt to any situation and this one was no different. The eclectic band he had managed to scrape together stood with him now on the outskirts of the ancient ruin, ready to stake their claim at the riches that lie within. His first in command was his apprentice Grubb a Weiben goblin from the Reaping lands to the south.
      After him was Murdo an infantrygoblin of the Heartstabber tribe of Impact Crater in the Oldhammer Mountains, and a likely candidate for leadership over the rest should it be required.

Polg and Mog were Manorheim goblins from just north of the Reaping lands and reasonably useful with a bow and axe, respectively.

Gik and Moosh were from a nearby Bighead tribe. While both were foolish creatures, Gik was good with his bow and Moosh was quick with his feet and his dagger.

They were also good with animals. Fearful and mistrusting of dogs they had brought with them giant rat creature they had tamed and named Squeaker.

His final member was a brute of a goblin named Malg from the Thunderbolt Mountains.

Louts and fool’s the lot of them, but competence cost gold, and that was coming soon. Besides if they die, at least he'll be able to buy better help on the next excursion.

Unfortunately, Murdo had been less competent than hoped, dying shortly after impaling the "mouse wizard" on his spear. The Manorhiem goblins suggested calling in a trap expert from their village by the name of Grinner. Hopefully this one will prove more useful.

• By HiveFleetCerberus
      Drawing inspiration from an old blog post I read somewhere, two of my friends and I bought the Bones 4 core set and Dreadmere, setting up a draft and taking turns picking our favorite models. Here are the four Small World Heroes that I ended up with:
      Galladon:

Sophie:

Almaran:

Lysette:

All together:

• By NebulousMissy
      I'm generally bad at terrain. So I decided to challenge myself. I painted the obelisk as a dark stone and the octopus on top as a green stone with cabochon eyes. I even went fancy and attempted to put some red glow/liquidity to the runes on the obelisk.

I... don't remember painting those eyes like they're glowing... Wait, is that the camera's fault? Did... Um...  It... appears my cell phone camera had a hard time focusing on such immense evil...  Yes, that must be it.

Here's a better pic of the runes.

Yes, there we go. As soon as those eyes aren't looking at the camera it focuses just fine
    • By Zethia
      When I first started painting minis about a year ago, I was pretty broke. Mini painting is not an easy hobby to support when you're broke, especially when starting out. I didn't really play any tabletop games, I sure as heck couldn't afford GW models, and I wasn't yet aware of Reaper. To cut my teeth, I kept an eye out for cheap board games with pieces I could practice on. I stumbled across a half-price copy of Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu from Z-Man Games. While the minis included aren't really intended for painting, they were good enough for me, and once I'd gathered a little toolkit and some inexpensive paints I eagerly got to work on my slapdash painting training program.

Pics in the thingy!
      I started out with the player characters...

• Who's Online   31 Members, 4 Anonymous, 337 Guests (See full list)