Congratulations on the award!!!!!! You've inspired many of us with your work and I look forward to more in the future! Thank you.

• Like 3

Congratulations! A well deserved award. And looking forward to your future models. :D

• Like 1

Congratulations!! I've got a fair number of your sculpts awaiting some paint as well as the converted skeletal giant you helped me out with last weekend.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

• Like 1

Congrats!! Just sing this little song, just keep sculpting, just keep sculpting, just keep sculpting, sculpting, sculpting.

• Like 3

That goes back to you, sir. You've definitely proven you deserve this with all the amazing miniatures you sculpt. Also in your willingness to take the time out to talk to your fans. The miniature community is one of the friendliest and most open I've ever encountered. Cheers, and congratulations. It's well deserved. 

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Disciple of Sakura
      For the last three years, I've gotten to attend Origins in Ohio, and have really loved doing the Reaper Speedpaint (and even won last year). I was hoping to go and participate in the Speedpaint again this year, but I was going through the Origins 2019 event schedule and didn't see a single entry from Reaper. Is Reaper not going to be at Origins this year, or at least not hosting any events?
    • By Rob Dean
      My crew of five drew an earliest hotel registration time of 2:00 this afternoon, which wasn't enough to score a room in a connected hotel.  It looks like we'll be out by the airport again this year, so that will place a premium on traveling light, and shopping responsibly. 

Next task, decide whether we're driving, and how to configure two different miniature war-games for air travel.  Perhaps this is the year when Fat Dragon fold-flat buildings will cover the table...
    • By Disciple of Sakura
      So, I went to Origins this weekend and entered the Reaper Speed-Paint. I was only supposed to be at the con on Friday and Saturday, but I paved on Friday and won my Saturday semifinal, so I called in sick on Sunday so I could compete in the finals, where I managed to pull off a win. Friday was the scarecrow, Saturday was the hobgoblin, and Sunday they gave us the Jungle Titan. I'd already painted two of the three before, which certainly didn't hurt when it came go time.
      I didn't get a chance to get pictures in my photo studio before heading out on vacation, so these are the shots I took with my phone at the convention. 

We had 45 minutes in round 1, 50 minutes in round 2, and a whopping 60 minutes in round 3.
    • By Sylverthorne
      Sooo .... who else is going to Paizocon?
      That's .. erm, May 25th to 28th - so I might be a bit late asking for some of you. ^^;

I know Mr. Thorne and I will be there. Don't know what all we'll be doing exactly, but I know we'll be there.
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 2 Anonymous, 65 Guests (See full list)