Mystery Hog.... Sculpted by Weibe

At RCon this year (2015) my wife took the Jason Wiebe Tool & Textures class. After returning she had this fig of a hog covered in GS. Not sure if it's released yet... the fig finder didn't return this guy. It's a heavy duty fig. 1.6 oz / 44 grams. Got to be a $10 fig or better..  Let that hog languish under GS, I don't think so...  Cleaned off the GS and preped the fig.  Now he is ready for some paint!

hog_01.JPG

• Like 5

It was GS that my wife added as part of the class. She tried fur, and scales, and a horn on his head. I suppose he could have a rider, but if there were any other parts, they weren't provided in the class.

Its unreleased. I took this class with her. Apparently its something specific for Weibes classes only and the only way to get it. There's supposed to also be a set of halflings with a pig like this pulling a cart of vegetables. @[email protected]

Edit: I remember now, its the only way to get it because Reaper would NEVER make a pig that dense in metal for production. We may see it in bones though. ;)

Edited by MissMelons
  • Like 4

Its unreleased. I took this class with her. Apparently its something specific for Weibes classes only and the only way to get it. There's supposed to also be a set of halflings with a pig like this pulling a cart of vegetables. @[email protected]

It's not by any change pulling a pumpking cart with halfling farmers as previewed for Bones III???

• Like 4

It's not by any change pulling a pumpking cart with halfling farmers as previewed for Bones III???

I didn't see the pig pulling the cart but that is Weibes set that he was talking about.

• Like 3

I didn't see the pig pulling the cart but that is Weibes set that he was talking about.

Well Bones III preview shows the halflings and the pumpkincart, many people wondered what would be pulling this cart.

Thread is in kickstarter forum.

So you just solved the mystery. Thx

• Like 2

See, it's this kind of thing you miss out on when you don't come to RCon. It's got base coats on now. But no pics yet. Had to skip out for errands and family play night. Soon tho. Tomorrow afternoon maybe. Depends on how mothers day pans out.

• Like 1

I saw one of these pigs on the melt table and I was very temped to get it. After reading this thread I am kicking myself for not getting it. :grr:

Nooooo!!! This pigs too awesome for the melt table!!!!!! 

I'm sad now :( 

• Like 1