Sign in to follow this  
Nocturne

Zombicide - Dakota (NSFW)

External link as a bit NSFW, Non-nude but risque

https://41.media.tumblr.com/edf2e113914c908c6e77305a25a15b84/tumblr_no4s3578nF1r6d50qo1_540.jpg

DSCF1516_zpslfelwocq.jpg

The nose on survivor Dakota is nearly non-existant, the lips are the other hand are very much present. I think I've managed to create a passable enough face. The zombivor version doesn't have either issue.

Edited by Nocturne
  • Like 13

Nicely done and I see what you mew about the nose

• Like 1

Thanks.

This was my second go at Zombicide miniatures in the past week. I had tried painting all the survivors in the season 1 box to tabletop standard because there are so many miniatures for this but I didn't like the result. It'll probably mean I'm still painting for this game well into retirement but I preferred working on just the survivor and zombie version together.  In retrospect I should have done the hair on zombie Dakota grey or white though.

Nice work!

I am starting to paint my survivors, but also with the zombivor counterpart at the same time, so I use mostly the same paints and scheme for both. The zombivor, with white eyes, more dirt, more gore, and some slight green glases on the skin, look "dead" enough for us without going into too different skin schemes or anything.

• Like 1

I went with the blue grey for the zombies partially so they and the survivors are very distinct from one another on a busy table, but mostly in reference to a lot of cartoon and video game zombies (especially the 90's). Basically I wanted my game to be more House of the Dead than Walking Dead.

• Like 1

I went with the blue grey for the zombies partially so they and the survivors are very distinct from one another on a busy table, but mostly in reference to a lot of cartoon and video game zombies (especially the 90's). Basically I wanted my game to be more House of the Dead than Walking Dead.

Nice design choice... at home, however, we were able to draw the "no-gamer" crowd (namely my sister, sister-in-law and father-in-law) thanks to The Walking Dead, so... I am going that direction  :;):

• Like 1

Nice design choice... at home, however, we were able to draw the "no-gamer" crowd (namely my sister, sister-in-law and father-in-law) thanks to The Walking Dead, so... I am going that direction  :;):

I still can't believe they haven't done a Norman Reedus survivor yet.

• Like 1

I still can't believe they haven't done a Norman Reedus survivor yet.

I know... my sister has issues talking about that guy in front of her boyfriend... who is the big Zombicide fan  :blink: