Citadel Night Goblin Fanatics (Plastics)

scipio.au

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, loved the night goblins, never even got started trying to collect WH though; tried WH40K and couldn't stretch the budget far enough for a decent army in that, let alone a fantasy army as well.

Still, one place where I think GW left a very distinctive mark on the straight-up-commercial-fantasy imagined world, was the loony goblins :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Samedi
      A long time ago I bought a blister of Squig Herders. I wanted something easy to quickly finish in between my other projects, which seemed to take forever.

Well... I painted the purple Squig in 2016 and finished the Goblins last year. The pink and the orange Squig just left my painting desk. So talking about quick... 

Wasn't too motivated with this project, so it's more of a get-it-off-my-desk-quality. Still, it was fun, sometimes.  Enjoy!

• By pinkymadigan
      https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/11/15/old-world-new-warhammer/

I don't particularly care myself, I've been playing Kings of War since right before 2nd edition and intend to stick with Mantic, but I find it fascinating that they think people who already scrapped their square bases are willing to return to a system run by the very company that asked them to rebase in the first place.
    • By Disserrma
      This guy came from a large number of Bretonnian miniatures given to my husband for a Warhammer army.  He never set up an army, but after many years of sitting ignored in boxes I've recently begun pulling some out and painting them to use as tabletop NPCs.

• By aku-chan
      Once a mere gladiator, Ventars brutality in the arena attracted the attentions of the Dark Gods. Remade into one of their champions, he now travels from battlefield to battlefield seeking out those that can provide him with an entertaining fight.

Presenting Ventar, an Exalted Deathbringer with Ruinous Axe from GamesWorkshops Age of Sigmar range.

This one was a bit of a challenge as non-human skin tones are outside of my comfort zone, but I don't think I did too badly.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Guildenstern
      Finished these finally (yes I know the bases on the back ones aren't done yet) but the painting is done :P

Just got something like 2 chariots, a boltthrower, a few lords, a unit of Calvary and I think I can pretty call his army done (at least for now).

Really trying to get to more CAV and my Jabberwock this week!

So messy pic: