2nd Annual 24 hour miniature painting marathon

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My original idea was to have a day/weekend/month where we celebrated our hobby (as well as an excuse to paint some miniatures) and I wanted it to be as inclusive as possible.  24 hours over the course of the weekend certainly fits right into the concept so I say huzza!  This event is all about fun and the more people the better!

I like the crossed brushes over a stop watch idea.  Maybe brushes as the hands of the watch.  Anyone have mad line drawing skills?

• Like 2

I like the crossed brushes over a stop watch idea.  Maybe brushes as the hands of the watch.  Anyone have mad line drawing skills?

I worked on something last night:

clock-brushes_zpspmj7spxj.png

Not finished yet. Needs colors? still some construction lines hanging around. Need to shrink it?

Scroll down a bit. (edit)

Edited by TGP
  • Like 4

@TGP - Woah, that looks AWESOME!!!! :D

Also, thank you so much for posting this in show-off; seeing your thread reminded me that the Great Paintathon is this weekend! :O

Unfortunately, I'll be stuck at work from 8-5 covering a co-worker's shift on Saturday, with Pathfinder directly after, so no painting for me on Saturday. I'll see what I can manage on Sunday. Friday is actually looking more likely, though, for anything substantial to get done.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

@TGP - Woah, that looks AWESOME!!!! :D

Also, thank you so much for posting this in show-off; seeing your thread reminded me that the Great Paintathon is this weekend! :O

Unfortunately, I'll be stuck at work from 8-5 covering a co-worker's shift on Saturday, with Pathfinder directly after, so no painting for me on Saturday. I'll see what I can manage on Sunday. Friday is actually looking more likely, though, for anything substantial to get done.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

The first post says the official day is Sunday anyway? 12th?