Sign in to follow this  
LordJosh

Lord Josh's WIP May/June 2015 (Bones Kickstarters I and II dungeon dressing +)

I'm taking the time to do some of the dungeon dressing from Bones I and II, today, I cleaned mould lines, and stuck a bunch of pieces to my craft sticks:

post-12746-0-88111800-1431722234_thumb.jpg

And I got a couple pieces base-coated, the treasure chest:

post-12746-0-39094000-1431722236_thumb.jpg

And the other "treasure chest":

post-12746-0-66332800-1431722235_thumb.jpg

C&C welcome!

:)

• Like 9

Oh cool. We're these a special release with the kickstarter? I love me some tables n such.

Read title and answered question....disregard my non paying attention self

Edited by jscurrier

Not special release; the table, benches, bookshelf, bed, and stalagmites were all part of the Bones II Kickstarter (and will be released to the store in the coming months, I hope), the candelabras, treasure chest and Mimic (mocking beast) are all available now in the Reaper store (though I did get mine with the KSI shipment - just been lazy about painting!).

Edited by LordJosh

Looking good so far.

I did the boxes and barrels that came with KS2 a while ago; still haven't taken pics though.

• Like 2

Got a base coat on most of what I prepped earlier, and I started putting some color on the Mimic

post-12746-0-05278400-1431743481_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this