• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Samedi
      When I was taking pictures of my Samedi yesterday I realised that I've never gotten around to taking pictures of the Tick Queen. Since she's a Reaper mini, she definitely belongs here.

Painted her up in 2016. At that time I just bought some fluorescent paints and I liked to paint eyes with them. Enjoy.

• By Inarah
      Another pair from my winter painting.  I wanted them to have a simple puritan look, without going too drab or making them all black, so I chose some subdued blues.  Not sure what they've just spotted in the woods, but the woman looks none too happy about it. 

Ah, perhaps this is what they've seen, a wight wandering in the gloom.

• By lexomatic
      This pulpy fellow was nearby when I grabbed a few minis to paint.an early pic snuck in with my  Crooked Dice minis. Here's an update. I was reusing colours , so he has a fancy shiny pants.

• By ced1106
      Some Q&D painting of Reaper Bones. Last coat on the giant ticks was Tamiya Clear Smoke.
      Background is Loke Battlemat's Dungeon Books.
      Pinnacle Entertainment Group launched its Updated Deadlands RPG KS.

• By Nos4ah2
      I am completely new to the whole process. It's been about 37 years since I painted the old D&D figures. After seeing the talent that is on this forum, it took a while for me to post something. This is my first Reaper figure and I learned plenty about the quality of paints for starters. Anyway, the only way to learn is to listen to those who know. So, here it goes! Appreciate any guidance.

I'm a Reaper addict!
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)