Sign in to follow this  
Werkrobotwerk

Warzone Mercurian Maculator

I finished painting the Mercurian Maculator I got from Jasper the second.

He's certainly a giant hunk of metal, with a really awkward seem right at the belt line. I think the official colors was more of a green orc like thing, but I like the idea of a giant red space ape better.

Max Steiner is in the first picture just for a scale reference, he's not quite done.

20150517_185440.png_zpsnbklnt5v.jpeg

20150517_185524.png_zpsjts8artx.jpeg

20150517_185613.png_zpsjw1zbasu.jpeg

20150517_185706.png_zpsjy38hpx9.jpeg

• Like 16

I have one of these in a partially finished state (from Jasper as well).  I went with the green look though...  I will have to see about changing that as this is quite interesting.

It looks like his hair/head-dress? Thing is a face-hugger from the Alien movie franchise! Nice Red Planet color scheme.

It looks like his hair/head-dress? Thing is a face-hugger from the Alien movie franchise! Nice Red Planet color scheme.

Looks like it is meant to be some kind of implanted spine thing made of chitin. Not really sure what they were going for here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Another result from my 4th of July Paint Binge. A couple of creepy crawlies for the players to encounter down an old mine shaft: 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Sir Shelly from Knightmare Games. Sometimes the path of Chaos offers great power, and sometimes you end up needing to stay constantly moist or you die.

Really enjoyed painting this one, he's just so weird looking!
      Still can't paint gems though.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Kikkenass
      For your consideration I present my take on the Golan, Hill Giant. This was painted by me as part of a contest for a Twitch streamer I follow. The challenge was to push your boundaries and do something you had never done before. I chose this model because I had never worked on something with this much skin before and I really needed to practice my skin tones. I went with a more earthy look in the color pallet and am pretty happy with how it turned out. C&C welcome

• By elfonamouse
      Working on the Stone Giant. I'm looking for any constructive criticism but especially of the highlighting on the flesh. Not sure if I am finished or if it needs more highlights on the flesh. Everything else just is base colors and has not been worked on other than that.  He came missing the the left hand and club. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Screamin' Eddie, purveyor of the finest human meat to be found in all the Radlands! 

Had a lot of fun painting this guy. Originally, he was one of the big Nurgle baddies from Games Workshops Rogue Trader boxset, but I thought he worked well as a more generic Post-Apoc mutant (they all could really). 

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)