Phoenix Area Painting and Gaming

Is there any interest in getting together for some mini painting, board gaming, or other fun stuff?

I know there are a handful of members that live in the area and I would love to establish a consistent get-together while I am off for the summer (starting after this week).

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vil-hatarn seems like he might be able to get together early-mid June.

I know Girot is a busy guy, but might be able to join in.

I haven't heard from Talon65 in a while but he is in the area.

I have a current gaming group that meets biweekly and they could possibly join.

Anyone know any other forum members we could recruit?

• Like 1

I'm not adverse to doing so again. Saturday nights or every other Saturday are doable if we can arrange the every other Saturday with my day off.

One of players in my Bolt Action group has brought up doing a painting get together in the past but she hasn't even been able play since she started working again so am doubtful she would make it but I will put it to them if it comes together.

@Vil:  love the deity title!

I'm very interested but my availability is very spotty.  I'm very close to finishing Dungeon Ravenstein so once that ships I'll be able to let my hair down for a bit.

• Like 2

I'm very interested but my availability is very spotty.  I'm very close to finishing Dungeon Ravenstein so once that ships I'll be able to let my hair down for a bit.

Porquoi? pictures of what you are making?

Porquoi? pictures of what you are making?

I'll PM you so I don't create a tangent here.   ::D:

Edited by Girot

Yeah, I'll also run it by both of my 50 Fathoms games but I doubt any of them will be interested. Almost all of the players in my first one were baffeled that you might need figures for a Savage World games and while I haven't joined the second game yet, they sound about the same.

Looking like next week during the day might be my only chance to do something before leaving Phoenix, though my wife won't be able to attend. Talae, you're in northern Phoenix, right? Any game stores in central Phoenix that might be convenient (I'm down in Tempe)? Down here we've got the Game Depot which has a bunch of tables, though I haven't been recently and don't know how busy they typically are.

Any day works for me except this Saturday.

I know my group is planning to get together on Sunday, but maybe they would prefer to meet up instead.

As for game stores, I go to Imperial Outpost (on 51st ave and Thunderbird). I could probably make a drive that way, but can't speak for my group members.

I'd be happy to make the drive up; pretty flexible on days, how does the 9th sound? I'd plan on a fairly early start, as I would need to leave around 3 or 4 to drive my wife home (everyone else could stick around later, if a weekday works for your group). Though thinking about it...let me run Sunday by my wife. Our anniversary's the 8th, so I'd been keeping Sunday open but we don't have concrete plans yet and might be able to work something out.