Sign in to follow this  
Evilhalfling

77329 Silver Dragon as a white.

Nice. (As ice  :lol: )

Mine looks like it was eating Kibbles 'n' Bits Lean. I shall have to keep the stone trick in mind if it doesn't straighten out whenever I get around to boiling it.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      Your basic normal-sized wolf:

And Black Panther.

Alas, the fangs I painstakingly painted in do not show up in the photo.

Wolf animal companion
      Big cat animal companion
      From the 77216 Animal Companions pack

Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013 core set
      Unknown Sculptor(s), although the wolf makes me think Julie Guthrie
      Bonesium PVC.
      25x50mm oval 3D printed lipped bases
      available from reapermini.com

• By BananeDC
      Here is my Kanjira. The pose of the monster made me think it could be a good idea too make it emerge through the Trees. A vision of Knightmare, for sure.

• By EvilJames
      Also did a quick speed paint of two statues. Not sure were the other column is at the moment, but this one was out while I was painting the angel of death so it got paint too.

She fit very snuggly into that base. I'm debating whether or not she'll stay in it.

The pair. Also the angel without the base.
    • By Redd Knekk
      After about 3 weeks it’s finally done! I’ve had a concept for a white dragon bouncing around in my head for a while, and I shy away from painting overly in white for the same technical reasons as everyone else, but this completes a loop in painting for me....

My first dragon ever ever was a white (Reaper’s Deathsleet), and I was doing great just to get somewhat clean lines. After about a year and a half, I wanted to give it another try to compare how much I’ve learned. It’s been difficult since I’m not artistic, but learning to paint minis has been a great experience. I just took a picture of my first white dragon and this current white dragon.

Sorry for the crappy photos, but I hope you enjoy the frost dragon/albino-ish concept.

Please let me know what you would have done differently. Criticism and advice are always welcome! Goodnight :)

• By Redd Knekk
      I started this project yesterday with Reaper Bones Stormwing after painting a blue one. I intended to paint another in blue to replace the one I gave away, but instead I thought it was time to do another white dragon!

My first dragon was white, and I had no concept of painting techniques other than a fledgling understanding of brush control. This was a little over a year ago, so I’m painting this one to do a side by side comparison of how far I’ve come.

I reprimed it white over the black, then went Lothern Blue (Citadel) base. I’ve done some gradual damp/dry brushing to work up gray/blue, gray, now hard transitioning into medium beige.

Next step is going more into the whites now that the undertones are there. Breast scales are not undertoned, just straight gray. Going for pink/purple/ice blue highlights...almost like pearlescent finish on horns. I’ll figure it out on the wings and breastplates.

Advice welcome!!

• Who's Online   25 Members, 1 Anonymous, 160 Guests (See full list)