I second those goggles! I'd love to see this one irl to get a better idea of what you're doing. Excellent work!

• Like 1

Love the goggles, a little worried that he is barefoot considering all the other protective gear he is wearing.

• Like 3

He is so cute! Don't tell him I said that, I know dwarves don't like being called cute!

• Like 3

Awesome, I second the cracked goggles

Love the goggles, a little worried that he is barefoot considering all the other protective gear he is wearing.

I always figured that he was just too badass for shoes, but chaosscorpion's theory makes a little too much sense...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Last of my Crooked Dice shipment! I had no original intention of getting these when I looked through the site, but they were too good to pass up. Punky little sniper lady? Sure thing! Rastafarian with a chain gun? YES PLEASE. Gas-masked wanderer in a post-apocalyptic three-piece tweed suit and bandolier? DON'T MIND IF I DO!!

A turnaround for Seong-ja  the sniper: 

For the Babylon-battling Brother Jonothan:

and for Neville Kingston-Brown: 

And a group shot of all the Wastelanders to date:

• By 72moonglum
      Hi guys,
      so finished this one a few days ago and he's been sent to his final home, a commission figure I was asked to do.  The figure itself is pretty neat, I'd never painted any Rackham figures before so it was something fun and different.  I think I can see a bit the joy of commissions for other people because you never know what you are going to receive. Anyhow, here he is, hope you enjoy him!

• By lazarp
      So I'm still experimenting with glow effects, but I'm pretty happy with this one 
      Painted her to be used as a sorcerer in my 9th age army

• By Nameless
      My first mini painted in 2017. Actually, it's another long time WIP of mine, I'm happy to see it finished.   The snakeman is from Mierce Miniatures and it surely has a weird name, Sss'ths'pfff or something like that (seriously though, it's Vilthiss, Champion of Khthon). Yes, I know it has no proper base, but that's beacause it will be (hopefully) part of a bigger project under the working title of Beastmen of Dark Forest.     ​Oh, if the forum made the pic too small, try my FB page (link in the signature), like and share ;)    
    • By odinsgrandson
      Here is our current adventuring party for Iron Kingdoms.  We started a new campaign shortly after Reapercon, so I was able to make use of several of the convention minis.
      This party is quite an odd mix of races.  Lately, I've been quite fond of having a semi-cohesive color pallet for our adventuring parties.  The last one I did was all in cold blues, so with this one I went for a very warm pallet.

Lil is an investigator who 'secretly' is a Thamar Advocate.  She's just the stock mini of the vampire hunter from Reapercon (by Bob Ridolfi)

This Pygmie Troll is very fond of hitting things and also alcohol.  He was made by resculpting the head and hands from the Jason Weibe's Dwarf Brewmaster (07015)

Our resident Bone Grinder was made from Bobby Jackson's River Widow (03913).  I only made superficial changes to her (adding a few extra bone-grindy items to her belt).
      ]

For our Trollkin Axe Flinger, it turns out that we already had the perfect mini.  This is the version from the Undercity Board Game.

This Outcast Skorne Bushwacker/Warlock was made by simply head swapping a Malifaux rifleman.

This Lazy Cyclopes (under the command of the Warlock) was a sculpt that I made quite a few years ago.  I showed it off to several sculptors at Gencon, and they all gave me some pointers on things that I could improve on.  Still, I was fond enough of him that I decided to paint him up.

• Who's Online   53 Members, 3 Anonymous, 255 Guests (See full list)