I second those goggles! I'd love to see this one irl to get a better idea of what you're doing. Excellent work!

• Like 1

Love the goggles, a little worried that he is barefoot considering all the other protective gear he is wearing.

• Like 3

Love the goggles, a little worried that he is barefoot considering all the other protective gear he is wearing.

I always figured that he was just too badass for shoes, but chaosscorpion's theory makes a little too much sense...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Samedi
      I started this little guy some years ago, but then I got stuck and he just set on my shelf of shame and stared at me (I had already painted the eyes).
      Now I finally finished him, so it's a collaboration of Younger Samedi and Not-So-Young-Anymore-Samedi. Funny thing is, I have no idea what colours Young Samedi used, I just remember mixing some greens and browns together for the skin. And of course my all-time favourite metallic: The copper of the old Reaper Pro Paint series.

Young Samedi was a keyboard player, that's why he liked this mini so much - I mean, how many minis of keyboard players are there?
      Not-So-Young-Anymore-Samedi plays keyboard only very sporadically. But at least he finishes his painting projects now and then... 

So enjoy, C&C very welcome, as always!

• By Rigel
      Last of my Crooked Dice shipment! I had no original intention of getting these when I looked through the site, but they were too good to pass up. Punky little sniper lady? Sure thing! Rastafarian with a chain gun? YES PLEASE. Gas-masked wanderer in a post-apocalyptic three-piece tweed suit and bandolier? DON'T MIND IF I DO!!

A turnaround for Seong-ja  the sniper: 

For the Babylon-battling Brother Jonothan:

and for Neville Kingston-Brown: 

And a group shot of all the Wastelanders to date:

• By 72moonglum
      Hi guys,
      so finished this one a few days ago and he's been sent to his final home, a commission figure I was asked to do.  The figure itself is pretty neat, I'd never painted any Rackham figures before so it was something fun and different.  I think I can see a bit the joy of commissions for other people because you never know what you are going to receive. Anyhow, here he is, hope you enjoy him!

• By lazarp
      So I'm still experimenting with glow effects, but I'm pretty happy with this one 
      Painted her to be used as a sorcerer in my 9th age army

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)