• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, everyone.

Does she have a mechanical arm?

Yup, two in fact (just like the character in the comic).  I intentionally did not attach her left arm.  She's holding a falcon or a hawk with it's wings outstretched, so it was left off to making painting easier.  And her right arm was initially attached, but I knocked it off while painting her skin.  There's no real need to have it in place while I paint the rest of her body, so I figured I'd reattach it later and save me from knocking it off again.

• Like 1

dsmiles, check out the other figures from Scale75's steampunk line.  They've got a couple female figures that might work.  I leave it to you to decide which would be best!

Auberon, yeah, I will probably add a pin to the arm.  For the left arm, one of the birds wings rests on the back of her head (depending on how you position it), so that second point of attachment will help keep it more secure.  You definitely want to take your time test fitting that left arm before you glue it down.  It seems like you've got flexibility on how you position it, but once the bird is in place there's a lot less wiggle room in how it goes on.

• Like 1