Sign in to follow this  
Werewolvians

92760 Hero or Villain

Nice job.

With the demon emblazoned on his chest and the skull shoulder plate, I'd say bad guy.

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 2

Now every time I see this figure I'll think of Roy Greenhilt.

The Demon & Skulls motif could just be a fashion statement, but those eyes are EVIL. Whatever his moral alignment, VERY WELL DONE!

Maybe the demons serve the same purpose as gargoyles on a church, that is, to frighten the beasts away with how hideous they are. And his expression is because he's late for a very important date. :blink:

I wouldn't want to make him late... would you? :rock:

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      B4Core #20:

Hm. I seem to have merely blocked the cocks. Need some smooth gradient work maybe.
      I belive this to be a new, digital sculpt for the Bones 4 KS.

Reaper Miniatures, Bones 4 KS 2017
      Sculpted by ??
      Bonesium PVC.
      30mm round lipped base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future

Arnold is a bit on the short side, isn't he? Or is that perhaps Brienne the Beauty's taller sister?

I have cut off the integral bases,  as I like them all to have similar base styles, and the Bones bases are all over the place.. Even though some of the newer oval ones are nice, in the end they just had to go.

• By JudgeSamson
      Here is my Knight Templar.  This is the first model I painted after about 5 years of not painting any miniatures.

• By lazarp
      So this is the first time I tried painting freehand on the shield  This is the end result of the conversion: 

And for the conversion part, I didn't like neither this minis pose, nor its weapon choice (pickaxe really???), nor its commie looking (???) sigil on the shield. So I removed the weapon and sanded the shield. I also think that his pose looks a lot more natural as a spear throw than a pickaxe swing.. Also gave him some simple terrain and a quick paint  Thanks for looking!

• By aku-chan
      "During the opening stages of the Great War, it was quickly discovered that the human mind was too fragile for soldiers to spend any time in areas that had been heavily corrupted by Void Space.
      One of the solutions to this problem was to lift the restrictions on deploying Automaton Troopers to the front-lines. Drawing power from naturally occurring energy fields and equipped with self repair and competent AI systems, they could theoretically operate indefinitely without contact with their human creators.
      However, despite being deployed in large numbers, in the end they did little to halt the advance of the Void.

Centuries later, many can still be found and most pose a threat to the humans they once served.
      This particular model, now known as a Flower Knight due to the flora it spontaneously generates around itself, is not openly hostile to anyone it comes across but will not tolerate any damage to the gardens they both create and guard."

Presenting the Flower Knight from Kingdom Death.

This is another one from the Cupboard of Unfinished ThingsTM that's been waiting for me to bring it back to the table for a final painting session or two. It's not a patch on the many, many other Flower Knights out there on the Inter-webs, but I'm really pleased with it.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Mara Frostraven the Anti-Paladin, with Succubus Shield and Ice Sword. Not quite sure why she seems to be shrinking in the pictures.

Wished I could've done a bit more with her face, it just seemed so small though!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   30 Members, 4 Anonymous, 187 Guests (See full list)