Sign in to follow this  
Chaoswolf

Zombiesmith Zombies

Here are the 5 zombies I finished off for May's challenge; I completed them this past weekend during Inarah's paint binge. Made by Zombiesmith.

post-12095-0-10823500-1432681655_thumb.jpg

post-12095-0-30453100-1432681664_thumb.jpg

post-12095-0-62369000-1432681673_thumb.jpg

post-12095-0-85630900-1432681645_thumb.jpg

C&C welcome.

And now that I've taken the pictures, I see that I haven't cleaned up the bases. <_<  Rest assured that I have properly chastised myself, and that they have since been fixed.

• Like 16

Your paint is impecable, well done!  Not sure how I feel about the sculpts though.  The one in the middle looks like he died mid constitutional...

• Like 1

Great painting but the pics are very satk

• Like 2

Thanks, everyone.

Great painting but the pics are very satk

I'm assuming you meant 'dark'. I know, and I have no idea why.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crowley
      Blame @Bathory for the thread title and unofficial goal for this month...

If you're like me, you've got a bunch of unfinished projects collecting dust. Rather than start something new, why not finish something old?

My goals:
      Finish stone giant and these guys

• By NomadZeke
      Ok so early May kinda train-wrecked for me and my family so I really haven't had much time to write it up until now, apologies for the delay.

Please see the main post here for rules, questions and general chatter, while using this thread to keep a list of links to your show-offs or show-off related comments in a single post: A reminder to please adhere to miniatures posting guidelines as usual.
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/72577-resolutionary-painting-challenge-2017-chatterquestions/
      All the information you need should be here.

Due to the revised format, there will be more than one bonus challenge available for this month. Including a "Hard mode" which Is some combination that may or may not have a source behind it.

May and June 2017

Your challenge is: 9!

Bonus Challenge: The First!
      Beware the Batman. In May 2014, this series first aired on Adult Swim. Paint a character you want to resemble a hero or villain from the series. Characters in the series may be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beware_the_Batman

Bonus Challenge: The Second!
      Spirit of Summer. No, no the mini, but you can do that if you wish. Paint a mini that embodies the spirit of summer to you. It can be a character in certain colors, a water scene, or (a personal favorite) a campfire.

Hard Mode Challenge!
      Roulette Triad.
      I used a highly scientific method of shooting rubber bands at the wall above my paint racks and seeing where it falls to choose three colors. All three must be used, and only these three (If you have specific colors: Great! if not, reasonable approximations are allowed, please ask if you have a question)
      Clear Yellow
      Carrot Top Red
      Gem Purple

Good luck
    • By Marineal
      Hey! 
      In preparation for the "5 Heads in 7 Days" challenge, i decided to go ahead and do a mock-up of my planned color scheme. I think I have decided that I'm going to swap one of the heads from the traditional D&D Tiamat symbol though. Anyways, without further ado, Hydramat!

Before anyone says it, I know, I KNOW that Hydras aren't typically found in cities. But we fight them all over the place, and I had a leftover base with cobbled stones on it, so he's in a city. He's an invader. Yar. ;)

Let me know what you think, C&C is always welcome and appreciated!
    • By Guildenstern
      So I put this guy together today and painted him o.O bit of a quick job for me but he was really fun to paint. Still working on taking better pictures sigh. I was trying to get a good shot of his shirt because I did a little cute thing on it. But his arms kinda cast a shadow on it. Anyway, hopefullly it's still recognizable

• By Marineal
      I painted a pirate! And he's a halfling!
      He's so cute!
      In other news, I finished a mini!
      He's just tabletop, had to get him done for tomorrow, so he's got a couple of iffy spots, but I like him overall. Hope Y'all like him! C&c always welcome!

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)