Sign in to follow this  
Werkrobotwerk

Warzone Max Steiner and Heretic Billy

Two more of those old Warzone minis I got from jasper the 2nd. coincidentally I started playing the mutant chronicles rpg a few months ago, so Max has become one of the player's ex-venusian ranger. 

Billy's colors were based on the Wesley Snipes character from demolition man 

20150531_154155.png_zpsvszxixnv.jpeg20150531_154243.png_zpszkocd776.jpeg

20150531_154310.png_zpsqkax6nwc.jpeg

20150531_154338.png_zpsddffwfha.jpeg

20150531_154404.png_zpsirb5pdab.jpeg

20150531_154431.png_zpskbthxjsb.jpeg

20150531_154507.png_zpskdlhgnbw.jpeg

• Like 19

That's actually the second edition sculpt of Max Steiner. The original sculpt looks like this.

mOOa0VPRVAxvW-BFHFMTkLA.jpg

The most recent version (for Warzone Resurrection) looks like this.

DSC01422.JPG

• Like 5

That's actually the second edition sculpt of Max Steiner. The original sculpt looks like this.

mOOa0VPRVAxvW-BFHFMTkLA.jpg

The most recent version (for Warzone Resurrection) looks like this.

DSC01422.JPG

For some reason I thought there was one more old one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nameless
      Trying to get back into a good painting rhytm. Spent a weekend with these two oldschool minis. Not even sure where I got them from... They were primed black and had some stuff glued on their bases already so they looked like good candidates for some quick and fun painting. Here they are.

The first one is Brotherhood Mortificator from Warzone game (Target Games).

The other one is Cop with a Light Assault Gun (eM4 Miniatures). Not the best neighbourhood, if your police needs a LAG

• By Boaz
      Got a link to some 1926 saterday evening post full page adds now art ... Here ... the gallery will grow with time and ... if any of you have some cool old school to share, add a link or through up some pics.
    • By Cyradis
      I started painting minis probably around age 13 (2002?). I used enamel paints with mineral spirits thinners, didn't believe in priming, and my brushes were awful. I also indiscriminantly mixed glossy paint and matte paint. I inhaled nasty fumes. It took 30 mins to shake a bottle of paint and a wrench to open it. I was a noob. 

These guys are on my windowsill behind me while I paint now. The lady with the dragon staff is the 6th I painted. The dwarf is the 40th. The others are in order between 6 and 40... except for the matron. She's one of the first I painted when I switched to acrylics in ~2010, but before I found the forums. 

Why do I share this? Because we all start out somewhere. I think it is useful to look back at the old stuff. I had a ton of fun with these, even if they make me cringe now. 

Not doing a nice photoshoot this time. Might be too painful to look at - also takes a lot of setup! 

• By Boaz
      Got a few gifts for the gals in the office ... got me thinking about food (I let them pick the gift subject) ... thought I'd let you all have a snek peek ...

and I'll throw in a few extras ...

Funny how food has hardly changed at all ... or has it ???
    • By NyarlaBcn
      I love a necromancer who actually looks like an old, old, old men who is determined to keep beeing old, but alive, for centuries thanks to his magic. 
      To me that miniature was all about trying to keep the detail on the face, not loose it's wrinkles, and maybe I neglected a bit the rest. Now I see it in photo, the clothes could be better (particularly the blacks), and the metals... 

• Who's Online   25 Members, 1 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)