Dire Bat problem

heirodule

I really like the new Dire Bat miniature.

Just one problem with it.

The topside of the wing shows a thickened portion on the leading edge, representing the arm of the bat.

The bottom side of the wing shows a thickened portion set a bit back from the leading edge, representing the 'arm'.

So they don't line up

_
/_\____
   \_/

Its like this.

Somewhat disappointing.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually the email should go to [email protected]

from the main site

Return Policy and Questions

At Reaper Miniatures, we are committed to providing you the best in world-class figurines and customer service. We realize, however, that things aren't always perfect despite our best intentions to the contrary, and issues can rear their ugly head.

Reaper Miniatures is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. You may ship back your purchase within 30 days of receipt for any reason and you will be refunded 100% of your purchase price. No fuss, no muss and no reason needed. If you decide to return your purchase, please remember to take whatever steps you feel are necessary to insure that the package arrives safely here at Reaper. For issues related to order problems, send all queries to:

Jay Ragan

Phone: (972)434-3088 x104

Fax: (972) 221-2481

[email protected]

cher ^_^

But what are they going to do? Get it resculpted? I'm happy to have a dire bat mini: I'm just pointing out a problem so hopefully it can be addressed with later miniatures, or just a FYI for those possibly interested in the bat.

I'm not going to hand in my Dire Bat for credit. :-)