• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Tere Reaperlased! 
      So here's another miniature from the days gone by, a Julie Guthrie Female Giant, originally in her All Things Dark and Dangerous line.  This is apparently version two of the miniature.  The first one I painted maybe a year or so ago, a more primitive looking hill giant lady, who has always been one of my favorite figures Julie has sculpted along with her female centaur

Julie Guthrie Hill Giant

Julie Guthrie Centaurs

Anyhoos, here she is:

and then afterwards a comparison photo so you can see her against one of her contemporaries, a female mage:

once again, color choice was so hard and I have no idea where the inspiration for purple hair came from. I think it was due to the fact that she wasn't a earth-tone hill giant, but a little more civilized. And we all know most civilized women have purple hair. 

Anyhows, hope you enjoy!

• By Rigel
      The City Watch. Charged with lantern and truncheon to keep the peace and vigilantly guard against threats thereunto. Again, I'm a sucker for the buckled slouch hats and the shoulder-draping collar.

Midlam's Halflings again, featuring Kate Redhanded:

more angles:

...and Clubbo Drubbins. Can't say I did such a good job on his lighting as on Kate's, but can for sure say I've done worse. 

Bringing light into dark places:

"Halt! Who goes there!"

And a whole crowd of citizens ready to deal with thieves, spies, monsters, witches, or rat-men. 

(Guest appearances by Abram Duskwalker and Mira, Damaris Duskwarden, Sheriff Drumfasser, and the Gravedigger.)
    • By Rigel
      Let's meet Will Chandler, Midlam's halfling candlestick-maker. (Strictly I think a candlestick maker is a silversmith or pewtersmith rather than a chandler, but I don't work for Midlam and this sculpt is too good and evocative to complain!) So much character on display. This one is an exercise in OSL, having no fewer than four light sources, and I can't pretend to have done it much justice with painting; those candle stubs are tiny. Am happy with the lighting on one or two pictures though!

An uncanny encounter after dark:

With a few other citizens
    • By Citrine
      Here is some delightful halflings from the Townfolk #4 set from Midlam Miniatures.  I love these guys and managed to finish 1 a day in December.

Halfling Blacksmith (SKU HTC30), Halfling Butcher (SKU HTC17), Halfling Baker (SKU HTC18) and Halfling Herald (SKU HTC24)

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone! After seeing @Kangaroorex Grenadier 9601, Black Dragon, I decided it was time for me to salvage mine from the shelf of shame. Thanks for the motivation Kangaroorex. This model was sculpted by William Watt in 1988. Unfortunately, the one I bought some years ago had a few battle scars. It has a broken horn and a broken wing claw. Its main tail stinger and tongue were also broken. As a reference, the base is 75mm wide.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)