Sign in to follow this  
Chaoswolf

Grenadier Future Warriors 'Band on the Run'

looks good... but sorry.. I could not guess at what it said and even after checking the spoiler I had to concentrate to see where you were going with the letters.  :huh:

• Like 1

Looks good, But the logo isn't that visible.

IMHO the letters should have a little more space between them and they should be a bit thinner, now some letters touch the next making it difficult to see.

The skull on the back is very good.

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 1

Red on black doesn't show so well. It breaks a general rule of heraldry with regard to metals and regular colors when designing a charge. If your background is a solid then the charge or logo should be a metal, which is white (silver) or yellow (gold). These guidelines were established to maximize the visibility of a charge at a distance.

Now if each of the red letters were outlined in white..... 

• Like 2

HAHAHA!!!  In one glance I knew it was SLAYER!  Probably because I am a huge fan and have seen the logo thirty times each morning in my closet for years...

Anyway, the mini has a slash vibe going on with the hair and glasses.

Not sure what the rest of the band looks like but if they are all metal heads a nice diorama of them fighting off the zombie hordes of the PMRC would work.

• Like 2

Thanks for the replies and advice, everyone. It looks like I've still got a ways to go with this whole free handing thing. Gotta start somewhere, though, right?

HAHAHA!!!  In one glance I knew it was SLAYER!  Probably because I am a huge fan and have seen the logo thirty times each morning in my closet for years...

Not sure what the rest of the band looks like but if they are all metal heads a nice diorama of them fighting off the zombie hordes of the PMRC would work.

Cool!! I wasn't too sure how good it looked; I figured if anyone would get it, it'd be a metal head! \m/

Yep, the rest of band looks similar, they're definitely metal heads. That is a very interesting idea for a diorama...

• Like 2

Thanks for the replies and advice, everyone. It looks like I've still got a ways to go with this whole free handing thing. Gotta start somewhere, though, right?

Cool!! I wasn't too sure how good it looked; I figured if anyone would get it, it'd be a metal head! \m/

Yep, the rest of band looks similar, they're definitely metal heads. That is a very interesting idea for a diorama...

I love to see some Reaper Minis depicting proper Headbangers.

Not the punk rock musicians they have now.

I want them to have long hair, and metal studs on their jackets and a bald leadsinger with ammo belt, chains and such.

Maybe a Gothic Female Singer in a gown..

• Like 2

Some of the better ones, IMO, are still the old gw ork rockers.

So much character, so much awesomeness.

• Like 2

Some of the better ones, IMO, are still the old gw ork rockers.

So much character, so much awesomeness.

I've been trying to get a complete set of those just about forever.

• Like 1

I couldn't remember what they were called earlier...Goffic Rockers i believe.

I use to have a set of them from their original release.

Gw re-released them a few years back, I looked for mine and couldn't find them.

• Like 1