Jump to content

77272: Dragon Hatchling Green and 77274: Dragon Hatchling Red


Recommended Posts

And, sorry, since I didn't actually give any feedback about the paintjobs themselves:

 

I think these little guys are painted quite nicely!  I like how you darklined the green's belly scales in darker green, so he's kind of monochromatic.  That's a nice effect, and gives it some contrast from the red guy.  It definitely seems like a forest dragon might want to be as green as possible, for camouflage.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By cdorf
      In February, I started work on painting up my next Dreadball Team.  This time it was the Kalyashi team from Dreadball Extreme and the Warden.  They turned out pretty well.  These models were rough.  Most were missing ears one was missing an eye.  (Hence the one having an eye patch.)  A lot of the armor details did not carry over from one side of the model to the other.  This was especially true on the legs.  You would start painting a piece of armor only to find that it disappeared on the other side.  Overall it made it really frustrating to work on and I found myself just trying to get a decent tabletop quality.  I tried the best that I could to make them look manageable.  Not my best work.   I will say that with all of my experience with Mantic, these models are a rare bad batch and not indicative of the quality that I normally see from them. Group Shot Injured Player Injured Player Jack Jack Striker Striker Warden  
    • By cdorf
      The last weekend of April I was able to finish some projects that I started way back in February.  First up I have a pair of Bones Skeletons.  I had used the two of them to test a couple of different paint options for a different project and thought that I would give them their time in the sun and finish them off.  They are not perfect, but I think that they turned out ok.           The photos didn't turn out great.  I will admit that I was in a rush as I was trying to get these models finished and posted for the RP Challenge.  I took the time to fix one of them, but I decided to just leave the others as is.
    • By cdorf
      Events over the last few months have kept me away from my painting table.  Between a shoulder injury, a busy time at work, a loss in the family and a grandma who fell out of bed and broke her back, there has not been a lot of time to paint.  I found a bit of time around Easter to do a quick paint job on the Easter Mousling for my Mother-in-law. 
       

      Easter Mousling with freshly dyed Easter Eggs
       

      Close up
       
      I think that it turned out pretty well.  The freehand on the egg was a bit challenging as I tend to be horrible at it.  Lack of fine motor skills.  I only have the one picture of it as I finished it the night before Easter and the only photo that I got of it was taken by my wife. 
       
    • By JDizzO
      For once I think this mini looks better on camera.  It is more blue in person.  Still I am pretty happy with it.  All the "black" bits are nmm.  It gets better each try  
       

    • By JDizzO
      Your move adventurers!

       
      YOUR!

       
      MOVE!

  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...