Sign in to follow this  
scipio.au

Night Goblin Squig Hoppers and Iron Claw Goblin Fanatics

I'm inclined to agree. Nice job!

I love the manic, not quite right in the head look that they have.

• Like 1

I've never heard of "character" meaning badly sculpted. I like these guys, they look like they'd be fun to slaughter at the table.

I appreciate all the kind comments. I've got more Squig hoppers, but they appear to have bounced off my painting table into a black hole several months ago. Once I finish the current batch (mostly more fanatics) I'll have some Squig Herders to move into the painting priority slot, which will be fun to share once they're done...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pinkymadigan
      https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/11/15/old-world-new-warhammer/

I don't particularly care myself, I've been playing Kings of War since right before 2nd edition and intend to stick with Mantic, but I find it fascinating that they think people who already scrapped their square bases are willing to return to a system run by the very company that asked them to rebase in the first place.
    • By Disserrma
      This guy came from a large number of Bretonnian miniatures given to my husband for a Warhammer army.  He never set up an army, but after many years of sitting ignored in boxes I've recently begun pulling some out and painting them to use as tabletop NPCs.

• By aku-chan
      Once a mere gladiator, Ventars brutality in the arena attracted the attentions of the Dark Gods. Remade into one of their champions, he now travels from battlefield to battlefield seeking out those that can provide him with an entertaining fight.

Presenting Ventar, an Exalted Deathbringer with Ruinous Axe from GamesWorkshops Age of Sigmar range.

This one was a bit of a challenge as non-human skin tones are outside of my comfort zone, but I don't think I did too badly.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Guildenstern
      Finished these finally (yes I know the bases on the back ones aren't done yet) but the painting is done :P

Just got something like 2 chariots, a boltthrower, a few lords, a unit of Calvary and I think I can pretty call his army done (at least for now).

Really trying to get to more CAV and my Jabberwock this week!

So messy pic:

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)