Sign in to follow this  
kristof65

15mm Moderns or Sci-Fi Infantry

So I've been tossing around the idea of prototyping (yet another) sci-fi miniatures game system. The game concept I have would work best at 15mm, but since I don't have any 15mm miniatures, I haven't actually done anything in regards to trying my concept out in terms of a full scale game. I tried doing some paper counters as an initial test, but that isn't working out.

So I've been kind of looking around at what kind of good deals I can get on a bunch of 15mm infantry figures. I'm probably just going to buy a box of Wargame Factory's 15mm WW2 Americans, since there are 92 figures in a box for $22, but before I do that, does anyone have any leads on even better deals for a variety of inexpensive 15mm infantry figures?

Thanks in Advance.

That is about as good as it gets. The only deal that might be close would be the 15mm Command Decision miniatures from Old Glory.

• Like 1

Rebel Minis' Earth Force Marines are cool 15mm Sci-Fi infantry. And a very good deal. I think one of the packs has like 20+ dudes for less than $13.

Blue Moon might still be making their 15mm aliens and spacemen (they have 28mm too).

Khurasan has awesome 15mm Sci-Fi, some sculpted by familiar names.

• Like 1

Alternative Armies also has a 15mm sci-fi line that I believe can be found at Noble Knight.  Or maybe Highlander Studios 15mm range?  I think that's the name.

Supposedly Battlefront is going to do Cold War Europe (80's - Fulda Gap) later this year. Doesn't help your quest, as they're not out yet and certainly won't be cheap, but your question reminded me. That's probably the only scenario that could get me back to FoW.

If you need little 15 mm vehicles and terrain for it there was a series of halo toys McFarline put out last year that were 15 mm scale and had some aircraft, small ground vehicles, and a fortress. They still pop up occasionally at dollar stores .

Thanks all. For what I'm working on right now, it looks like Wargame Factory's plastic minis will be the best value. If the game works out, I might invest in some more appropriate stuff.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this