• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this piece, well done! How did you get the sphere on the staff to look that good? I'm about to have to do the same thing.

I glazed several layers of Aquamarine Blue, Frontier Blue, and Blue Liner and since I wanted it to have a semi-swirly appearance, I just didn't go for a gradual/smooth transition. 

• Like 2

I am happy to see her finished, she looked great at ReaperCon and you did a fantastic job finishing her. I love her staff and of course her orb, as well as all her little details, gems, and runes. Wonderful painting.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zira
      First Reaper minis I've painted! Pretty proud of how the spider turned out! I tried to get an iridescent look on the crow, but I couldn't quite figure it out 😅
      Constructive critiques welcome!

• By Glitterwolf
      This is Reaper's Elise the Witch.
      SKU. 02863 ( Metal Figure)

Once she was part of a big Halloween Diorama but that didn't survive the move.
      I was able to save the minis though.

I rebased her, gave her some highlights/ repainted parts.
      She's back in action now, ready to turn you into a frog or a willing servant.

Part of my Undead/Demon/Witchhunters Project
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here are pictures of 77105, Kagunk "Voorhees" the Ogre Chieftain sculpted by Tre Manor. This is the Bones version of the model.
      I added the axe blade on its spiked club, mounted it on a 2 inches square base and painted it with Reaper MSP paint.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Veteran Hemlocke, she's part of the Morticians Guild from the game Guild Ball by Steamforged Games. Originally part of the Union, she managed to escape it's destruction and, being what passes for a magic user in the Guild Ball world, found a home with the spirit summoners of the Morticians.

Overall I'm happy with this one, but she is a bit rough in places, painting that snake was a big pain in the bum!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, after sitting five months on the shelf, that being the projet (not me)  I finally found time to complete my Gnolls display base. The base is 7.25 inches x 11 inches wide. Here are some pictures.
      Other pictures of the Gnolls can be found here.

• Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)