Dragons Don't Share 2 In Seven Days!

*** stands and applauds ****

well done!  and a marvel to behold.... a most excellent achievement!

on a related note..  My wife and I have begun the hunt for a new treadmill to replace our 10 year old veteran that is dying a slow death.  We found one we really like, but cash reserves must be built before we purchase.  This is the one we really like.

PFTL17014_feat_lg_1.jpg

The front control panel folds down to make a work surface.  :D

Got me thinking, now I really want to take on my own version of your paint challenge... as may have already guessed...  X figure painted in under 10 miles!  kind of thing.... for myself..  the idea makes me giggle.

• Like 5

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work!

Now, you mentioned inking the terrain? I'm curious as to how that turns out. Are you going to show pictures? In addition to DDS, I have a pile of dwarven forge tiles that I think need something a little extra but I'm not sure what exactly and I'd like to see what you do with this.....

Nice work!

Now, you mentioned inking the terrain? I'm curious as to how that turns out. Are you going to show pictures? In addition to DDS, I have a pile of dwarven forge tiles that I think need something a little extra but I'm not sure what exactly and I'd like to see what you do with this.....

Yes, I'll add pictures to this thread (and show-off) to show the final results after inking.  If possible, I'll add some extra WIP pictures of the process, in case it's useful.  The inking is part of the final display, I just didn't consider it part of the challenge (so if I didn't get to it, it's not a fail).  The inking will use greens and browns to stain the stone (much as it appears on the DDS2 box art) and black ink to accentuate shadows and areas where moisture would collect.

I haven't done it yet, though probably will soonish, because in addition to the effort of the challenge I now have to do all the miscellaneous real world things & chores I neglected for a whole week.  Which is why my lawn exploded in dandelions.  Probably near the end of this week, maybe. 

Thanks to everybody for the feedback, it's strong motivation to do these knowing people are entertained! 

• Like 17

This was an awesome effort, and the end result looks great. 

Rest now, Buglips. Sleep, you will be called forth once again, when Bones III fulfills. :devil:

I think next time.....we should "Live Stream the Goblin!!!!"

No, no, remember just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Look what happened in Jurassic Park.

You spin a mediocre novel and some special effects into a multi-billion dollar four movie franchise? :huh:

• Like 4

Beautiful job Buglips ^_^ When you get your Stanky Shoe you should post that too :lol:

It would be cool to find a way to display both the shoe and the diorama next to each other...maybe with a plaque describing the challenge.
  • Like 3