Glitterwolf

BELOVED OF SOBEK By Glitterwolf Crocodile Games

Nice miniature. The base is really well done, too!

He reminds me of that villain from Batman. :D

Edited by Jaws
  • Like 2

I've got that mini sitting around someone. Always intended to paint it up for use as Ammat in my Nefsokar army. Yours is a very nice version.

• Like 1

This guy came out very well indeed, he has a great organic look and the basing is outstanding

• Like 1

Hey wombat does dettol work I use pinesol

• Like 1

I think your paint job is well executed and conveys what you were going for pretty darned well.

I really like the mouth and the upper body scale colors.

Looks like a croc to me.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Oh, the boots to be...

Kev!
    • By Brianuk
      Basic paint job on these, a yellowy green coloured primer then a green wash. Then a water effect with gloss mod podge. 

• By Pingo
      Sobek was a complex crocodile god of the ancient Egyptians. He was god of fertility, wild sexytimes and strength, and also a protector against the ravages of the river Nile and its inhabitants.

The khopesh was a kind of ancient Egyptian sword evolved from a battle axe. The one on this sculpt is a little thicker and more swordlike than most of the ones I've seen, which makes it sturdier on a miniatures scale.

The figure is Reaper's 14381, Nefsokar Devourer of Ammat, sculpt by Bob Ridolfi. I didn't make a WIP thread.

I was halfway done with him before I realized that he was supposed to be a stone statue with cracks and chips in the stone. Maybe another time I will paint a version of him like that, but in this case I overlooked the texture and painted him with fairly realistic crocodile and corroded bronze colors.

And because I like to play around with photography and backgrounds:

• By Pochi
      This is Reaper's Dire Crocodile. I looked up pictures of Nile crocodiles and used those as a basis for his paint job. He has a lot of detail and was fun to paint. I just need to find/make an appropriate base for him.

• By Glitterwolf
      What is this for then?

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 238 Guests (See full list)