Glitterwolf

BELOVED OF SOBEK By Glitterwolf Crocodile Games

Nice miniature. The base is really well done, too!

He reminds me of that villain from Batman. :D

Edited by Jaws
  • Like 2

I've got that mini sitting around someone. Always intended to paint it up for use as Ammat in my Nefsokar army. Yours is a very nice version.

• Like 1

This guy came out very well indeed, he has a great organic look and the basing is outstanding

• Like 1

Hey wombat does dettol work I use pinesol

• Like 1

I think your paint job is well executed and conveys what you were going for pretty darned well.

I really like the mouth and the upper body scale colors.

Looks like a croc to me.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brianuk
      Basic paint job on these, a yellowy green coloured primer then a green wash. Then a water effect with gloss mod podge. 

• By Lostraven
      Here is the Wyvern from the Bones 4 Core set. I really like the built-in scenic base - another nice sculpt from the set.

• By Lostraven
      This is the Rat Ogre from the Bones 4 Core set (#12). It is a beautiful sculpt and casting.

The base is a piece of cork sheet gouged out with the muck made from the bits. The bubbles are drops of super glue. The water is just painted and given a gloss coat.
    • By HolkDiggity
      I wish my phone camera could get better photos of this mini, but the contrast is so wide that it just doesn't want to cooperate. I wanted to practice some OSL, and I chose violet. I also wanted to try building a different kind of base, and the wraith seemed like it would look at home in a bog. I think the back turned out better than the front. I may go back and deepen some of the front shadows at some point.

Tips on OSL and other things are welcome!

• By bluecrowlaura
      I decided to go with a sapphire troll! He won't last long, I'm afraid, walking around in a world with our greedy loot-crazed bunch.

This guy makes me want to do an entire Terry Pratchett troll series: Ruby, Detritus, Mister Shine, even Chrysoprase in his suit.

Happy painting,
      Laura

• Who's Online   19 Members, 2 Anonymous, 106 Guests (See full list)