06198: Raptors as Guard and Ambush Drakes

Marineal

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guard drakes are the only formidable ones of the two, and you need multiples. Let the hubby know that the ambush drake is only good to do its namesake. They are really good at incap'ing a pc by ganging up on one from the shadows. Then....they really suck after that.

• Like 1

Nice. I especially like the ambush drakes. The guards match the flavor really well. Although as a player I might be concerned they merge to form a mini Dragon Queen.

Haha! Baby tiamat!

Thanks so much everyone! The greens are camo green, olive drab, and jungle Moss. Glad they worked so well!

Mr. Melons, instead of buying 16 of the suckers, we decided color didn't matter and we'd go for effect instead of accuracy on that one. 😉 no reason a green and a red couldn't work together!

• Like 2

Nice. I especially like the ambush drakes. The guards match the flavor really well. Although as a player I might be concerned they merge to form a mini Dragon Queen.

Haha! Baby tiamat!

Thanks so much everyone! The greens are camo green, olive drab, and jungle Moss. Glad they worked so well!

Mr. Melons, instead of buying 16 of the suckers, we decided color didn't matter and we'd go for effect instead of accuracy on that one. 😉 no reason a green and a red couldn't work together!

Huh? I meant tell ur husband that they are underwhelming in the module play mechanicswise. I'm all for the varied colors. It helps keep track with what color took what damage.

• Like 1

No, I basecoated, washed, added pattern, and then dry brushed. I recently bought the really cool pdf about painting t

Scaly beasts, it was really helpful!

from Antimatter Games?

Edit: Yup, bought it.. it looks like a very good read. Thank you.

Edited by VolksFest
  • Like 1