Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

30007: Maria Roseblade, Pirate Queen (54mm) by Glitterwolf

So In order to participate in the 54mm Challenge.

I will start with the Master Series 54mm Pirate Queen, Maria Roseblade.

First step, prepping and assembly.

post-13975-0-95452700-1433791162_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-08233000-1433791178_thumb.jpg

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 14

Random Comment: I kinda wish they had cast Maria separately from the base.  It would make it much easier to modify her base that way.  It is a very nice base, though.

• Like 4

*flops*

Popcorn anyone?

*munch munch munch*

As an aside, I believe I also have this figure which was gifted to me by a friend, I'll have to double-check, but I am pretty sure I have her.

• Like 3

*flops*

Popcorn anyone?

*munch munch munch*

As an aside, I believe I also have this figure which was gifted to me by a friend, I'll have to double-check, but I am pretty sure I have her.

Well since YOU started the whole 54mm thing together with DF, You are bound to paint her up then.

• Like 3

*flops*

Popcorn anyone?

*munch munch munch*

Well since YOU started the whole 54mm thing together with DF, You are bound to paint her up then.

Perhaps at some point, not like I have a LOT of 54mm+, but I do have probably half a dozen or so.

• Like 3

Maria got a new primer coat from the vallejo brush on surface primer. Better then the spray primer that almost killed her.

post-13975-0-03040100-1434287472_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-37884500-1434287487_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Nothing Fancy yet.

Skintone based Reaper Tanned Skin.

Hair with Mix of Scale 75 Indian Shadow and Reaper Blackened Brown.

First sloppy coats..

post-13975-0-81482900-1435417947_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-47955700-1435417963_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

Finally some love for Maria..

I mixed GW Knarlock Green with Reaper MSP Jade Green for her top.

And went over her hair with some Scale 75 Indian Shadow

post-13975-0-64862200-1437400754_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-98037900-1437400762_thumb.jpg

• Like 9