Sign in to follow this  
Evilhalfling

Summer Exchange: Owlbear (macaw) and Roaches

Nice...

Roaches EEwwww but well painted ( just admit you put a live one in there :devil: )

• Like 1

OMG it's an owlbear that's a parrot...it's a parrot bear...it can talk!

"Hey Boo-Boo, Polly want a pic-a-nic basket!"

Looks great!

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      If you go out in the woods today
      You're sure of a big surprise.
      If you go out in the woods today
      You'd better go in disguise.

For every bear that ever there was
      Will gather there for certain, because
      Today's the day the owl bears have their picnic.

What's this, someone left a wagon in the middle of the road.  The horse appears to have run away. 

Something smells good.

How do we open this crate?

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

I am Grr-Hoot!

A feather in my cap,
      Kev!
    • By Slashhamster
      Here's a few random Bones minis that I've finished over the last couple of months.  I finally got around to photographing them when I finished the bookshelves recently.

77318 Bookshelves
      I didn't pick any of these up during the Bones II KS, but we grabbed a few during the 12 days promotion.  Love the detail on these and can't beat the Bones prices!  They work really well with DwarvenForge Game Tiles and I wanted to get them painted in time for the City System KS shipments.

77156 Owlbear
      This was a pretty quick paint job.  I had initially planned to do more with him, but after finishing a few basic steps, I looked at it and said, looks good, don't mess it up!

77144 Mummy
      Another simple paint job.  I painted him quite awhile ago as he was a test piece to see how different sealers worked on Bones.  I've had some poor luck with Krylon sprays (turn glossy over time, no matter how matte it looks initially), so this was a test with just testor's dullcote.  Definitely no shine months later, although not sure it really provides that much protection either.  Luckily, it's Bones, durable, and a simple figure, so I'm not concerned.

Thanks for looking!

• By JDizzO
      Finally, my first show off post.  I am still trying to get the hang of taking pictures and am by no means a professional miniature painter, but I am pretty happy with this mini as a tabletop piece.  Enjoy.

• By Lidless Eye
      I was taking a stroll through the woods one day, and came upon a beast from the ancient days of BONES I, the Jabberwock!

This guy had been mostly finished for a long time, but wouldn't stay upright.  I couldn't get a rod through his legs, so I wound up gluing the heck out of his tail to get it to stay to the base.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)