• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job all.

Only the background is a bit disturbing.. I feel the mini would be better off against something easier to the eyes.

Yeah; I haven't found with what I want to replace it, yet.

Something more plain? I downloaded some backdrops right from the internet.. Printed these, works fine.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Inarah
      "During the first 48h you will get an Early Bird reward - check it out!

Due to the fact that our company is located in Poland, and our direct neighbor, Ukraine, was attacked by the Russian Federation, which caused a huge humanitarian crisis in which millions of people were forced to leave their homes, we decided that 10% of the collected money will be donated to support Ukrainian refugees. Money will be donated to an NGO. The organization we decided to support is the Polish Humanitarian Action https://www.pah.org.pl/en/- a non-governmental organization that has been helping in all crisis situations around the world for many years. "

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saberandblood/champions-of-the-dark-gods

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here's 77444, Goblin warrior with spear sculpted by Bobby Jackson. Since these goblins are sold with duplicates, I will convert the others by swapping their weapons. I will also paint the goblin command, shaman and leader.

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, the madness continues. Here's the 77445, Goblin skirmisher with shortbow sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here's the third in the series of mischievous fellow I'm currently painting. This is the 77444, Goblin Warrior with halberd sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here's the second of my mischievous goblinoid. This one is the 77445, Goblin skirmisher with sword and shield sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)