Randomness 6: The Thorax of the Beast

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I was advocating ordnance which is mostly about blowing them up. Granted it usually also sets them on fire, but that's just secondary.

Edit: though might I suggest another option Red? Join us on the Dark Side and Force Choke the miscreant! For to long miscreants like this have been allowed to think they are entitled to have their tantrums tolerated!

And we have cookies. Though I would suggesting joining early in the day as the cookies go pretty quick once a certain unnamed axe wielding Sith wakes up.

Edited by Erifnogard
  • Like 9

I think I may be getting money from one of my sales people before I go on vacation. She said something about neededing tocome in since she "owed me".

I really hope it's money cuz I want to buy all the minis!!!!! And beer.

In Berlin, it's pronounced "Bier". ::D:

Aside from the zoo (Tiergarten), do you have any site-seeing planned?

(I've been to Berlin once, but only for a few days, and there is so much I didn't get to see - I'm jealous)

• Like 7

I think I may be getting money from one of my sales people before I go on vacation. She said something about neededing tocome in since she "owed me".

(I've been to Berlin once, but only for a few days, and there is so much I didn't get to see - I'm jealous)

We are staying in Mitte which is located near enough historical stuff and museums. I haven't planned it all out yet, I will be figuring out what we are seeing this weekend. I know we will go to the Holocaust memorial (my family is Jewish)

Hubs birthday is while we are there so i need to find somethign cool to do for diiner that night.

• Like 9

We are staying in Mitte which is located near enough historical stuff and museums. I haven't planned it all out yet, I will be figuring out what we are seeing this weekend. I know we will go to the Holocaust memorial (my family is Jewish)

Hubs birthday is while we are there so i need to find somethign cool to do for diiner that night.

Look at Tripadvisor, Best restaurants Berlin, Mitte.. Youll find some nice places then.

• Like 7

I'll bet you can find something cool for that night with a little searching.

One day trip I took, when I was there, was a tour of the palace in Pottsdam. (Although European palaces an start to run together after a while.

The Haus am Checkpoint Charlie is quite good, if you are interested in historical museums.

• Like 6

Good morning all!

That's frustrating, Arc. We have a famous liar around here who especially likes to tell people that he's sent me documents that he knows he hasn't. Fortunately most people are now used to it and instead of coming to me asking why I'm holding things up, they come to me and say "Just confirming that it's bs"

Anyone on my team started obviously lying about stuff, there'd be a very stern and quick warning. Any further shenanigans would be instant dismissal. I honestly don't understand why anyone would do different (aside from figuring out what additional hoops HR made them jump through).

YA I don't get it either. The unfortunate thing is she is at the same level as us in inside sales but things she is top dog and for some reason they have not fired her after multiple aggressive arguments she has had with the sales manager. It's crazy. It's one (of many) reason I'm training to get out of here. 

• Like 8