Randomness 6: The Thorax of the Beast

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Iron Maiden's Book of Souls is now on my phone, I started listening on my way in; so far, it's an Iron Maiden album...nothing's jumping out as exceptional, but it's still pretty good.

• Like 3

Nah, diluting coffee down with extraneous cookie materials would be pretty weak sauce for ub3r. Why I hear ub3r once punched Juan Valdez in the face because his morning pot of Columbian couldn't hold a spoon upright from sheer caffeine content.

Trooth!

You people are foolish... It's not diluted coffee, it's extra coffee injected into traditionally non-coffee things! (Although to be honest, I'm not positive if there's actual coffee involved in Coffee Crisp.)

/dances 

I did NMM last night, I did NMM last night! And I can't post pictures, because the girls kinda naked. @_@ Maybe to facebook. 

Could you link pics? Either way - woo! Good job! ::D: 

• Like 4

7:30 am, furniture deliverymen came by. I know they said in the morning, but we didn't expect to be the first on their list.

Then again: Woohoo, new La-Z-Boy arrived early!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some "quality control" and "stress testing" to do. Preferably with a thick comfy blanket.

• Like 7