Jump to content
  • Optionally enter a message with your report.

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By knarthex
      So as hinted in my US Armored Company thread, here's the beginning of @Glitterwolf's Dragoons!
       
      Some work on the Dutch tonight, PTRLs and C&Vs Had a problem with the wash I put on them last night, so had to re do the base coat. Tried a different wash, seen on one of the C&Vs, so need to try something else... Thanks for looking! SGT G   link to my US force








    • By Rahz
      Finished up another 3d printed bust.  I have really been enjoying the different scale and different subject matter (I don't think I've ever painted an orc before). 
       
      Not 100% happy with the hair, but the strands are not as thin as I would have liked.  Picture is a little washed out but I have having issues of not enough light or too much.  And yes his left eye is milky on purpose and the whole reason I painted this piece. 
       

       
      Thanks for looking. 
       
      EDIT: and of course, now looking at the picture on my computer screen I can see that the wound on his face goes through his bottom lip too, and I missed it..    At well... 
       
       
    • By Dan S
      Apologies that this one isn't Reaper, but I am super stoked with how it turned out and really wanted to share.
       
      I recently started experimenting with glazing, an old and popular technique I have been aware of for years but had never really given much thought to or attempted.  It was like unlocking an ancient magic, I cant believe the difference such a subtle technique has made to my miniatures.  After achieving some promising results on a batch of halflings I recently painted, I decided to experiment some more on a slightly larger model, a 3D printed bust I'd picked up on Ebay (I believe it is by a company called Tytantroll Miniatures).  
       
      Anyway I just wanted to share.  Glazing has been a revelation to me, and it just goes to show that it sometimes pays to step away from your comfort zone and try new things.

    • By outsiderminiatures
      Quick paint job on this fun little bust! 
       
      Painted entirely with Pro Acryl paints from Monument Hobbies


    • By BardicDave
      My goal here was to push myself to go as fast as possible. Start to finish it took approx. 2.5 hours, which is definitely a record for me. Contrary to my usual practice, I painted the integral base; when I do get around to doing a proper base, I will likely integrate it into the display. C&C welcome.
       

       


  • Who's Online   33 Members, 2 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...