• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By malefactus
      Halloween always gets my mind going with spooky thoughts...rather like the rest of the year, but more so.
      Now I have been making Pumpkinhead/Jack O'Lantern Folk for quite a while...here's an album of them:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KbDNTNRCMYcchlRn2

Then I stumbled on this illustration on Pinterest,  AND I had to try that sunny smile:

I was fairly pleased with the test results:

I did a second one  with what I had learned from the first:

...with a closer look:

The second is closer to the size of the Reaper Jack O'Lanterns that I usually use for the Pumpkinheads. The first is a bit larger. I may wind up using a GW Orc torso
      like this one from  2017:

The legs are GW Zombie legs.
      This another possibility:

OH THE POSSIBILITIES!
    • By malefactus
      I found a wonderfully bizarre illustration of an armored Rhino by James Christensen. It is just my kind of Beasty:

AND I just happened to have a toy Rhino grazing in The Vault:

SO I started working on making my own version of the illustration:

At this point the green stuff work is done with the exception of some touch ups & embellishments:

The Rhino in his prime...so to speak:

I thought I would be more motivated to finish painting the Big Guy if I post here as well as in The Last Hurrah Thread...I have a lot of strange thoughts.
      Today I started adding some colors to the base. Photos are likely...sometime or other.
    • By malefactus
      SO I have been hoping to get Enigma's Oz-zuh moon Face; AND I have been waiting almost patiently for a restock of Enigma at C.M.o.N..
      Realizing that I just might not live long enough to see that happen I decided to make my own version of the Guy. This is what theirs looks
      like:

This is my version:

Oz in the Spooky Woods:

I still would like to do Enigma's, but I am pleased with my own attempt...it might be a lack of taste issue.
    • By malefactus
      Our Own Glitterwolf posted a photo in my Last Hurrah Thread:

I loved it. I knew I would have to make a version of my own (there were some liberties taken...a lot of liberties). 
      Once more I had the base all ready for her...or some other hapless miniature. AND here is the result:

There you go.
    • By malefactus
      I need more Mushrooms; the sort with faces & attitudes or, rather, I NEED to make some more. I do have some all painted up & ready to add that certain touch of NUTS to a base of vignette:

...AND I haven't quite run out of the Ready-To-Paint Types:

...but I NEED to make more nonetheless; it IS an addiction without a twelve step program. All that aside, I thought I'd do a log of the development of various strains of Mushroom. Stumps, et al. This is the first batch in the "dolly" stage:

While I'm not planning on this being a How-To-Make-Mushrooms thread, you might get the idea of how it's done as I go along...or not.
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 50 Guests (See full list)