Wonderful as usual.

The shot with the road is awesome.. Now remember dear.. don't stray off the path or the shrooms will get you!!! Mooommm!!! there are no shrooms..lalalalala aaargghhh

• Like 4

I could look at your wonderful whimsical creations all day long.

Thanks, tiniest rhombus...I'm delighted you feel that way.

Wonderful as usual.

The shot with the road is awesome.. Now remember dear.. don't stray off the path or the shrooms will get you!!! Mooommm!!! there are no shrooms..lalalalala aaargghhh

Thanks, Xherman. I have a series of photos in The Last Hurrah Thread wit Bwana Bateye, the noted Goblin Big Game Hunter, leaving The Road in search of prey...never to be seen or heard of again. Maybe I should postthem here on the Show Off as well...or not.

Hah! Such character! Love it all!

Thanks, ub3r. Character is my thing...well, actually NUTS is my thing, but character is a close second.

• Like 3

As usual; a bright spot in my day.

I relish when you post, just makes me smile.

Thank You !

• Like 1

You should post them.

I'll dig up the photos...I've moved to a different PC since they were posted last.

As usual; a bright spot in my day.

I relish when you post, just makes me smile.

Thank You !

That made my day, Jasonator...Thanks.

• Like 3

Sometimes I *DO* look at malefactus' wonderful whimsical creations all day long!  Love 'em.  I love the teeny tiny goblin hiding amongst the shrooms. 

• Like 3

Sometimes I *DO* look at malefactus' wonderful whimsical creations all day long!  Love 'em.  I love the teeny tiny goblin hiding amongst the shrooms. 

Thanks for the kind reply, breegull! I'm glad you mentioned & like the Goblin; re, I forgot to give credit to the mini maker for him. He's a Dark Hold Goblin from Rebel Minatures. The Little Guy came/comes with a Goblin Padre in one of the Adventurer Packs. When they offered him in a pack of ten, I jumped on the offer...he may show up in all sorts of interesting places now.

Thanks for the kind reply, breegull! I'm glad you mentioned & like the Goblin; re, I forgot to give credit to the mini maker for him. He's a Dark Hold Goblin from Rebel Minatures. The Little Guy came/comes with a Goblin Padre in one of the Adventurer Packs. When they offered him in a pack of ten, I jumped on the offer...he may show up in all sorts of interesting places now.

Ahh, I knew I'd seen him somewhere!  I checked out the Dark Hold goblins after being pointed there by one of your previous threads.  They're definitely on my wishlist, to buy once I've cleared out some of my goblinoid backlog.

• Like 1

Ahh, I knew I'd seen him somewhere!  I checked out the Dark Hold goblins after being pointed there by one of your previous threads.  They're definitely on my wishlist, to buy once I've cleared out some of my goblinoid backlog.

TERRIFIC! I think you'll enjoy the minis & the Folks over at Rebel are really nice people to deal with.

Aww I just love your minis, and the mushrooms are stellar. So much character is such tiny sculpts. I look forward to what you paint next.

• Like 1

Aww I just love your minis, and the mushrooms are stellar. So much character is such tiny sculpts. I look forward to what you paint next.

Thanks for the kind reply, Marysa! I am delighted you like the stuff. This is the next thing to get posted...I'm about half way or so done:

DSCN0636.JPG

...pretty creepy, eh?!

I just *love* how much character is in everything you do, its really inspiring.

Providing inspiration is to my mind the utlimate accomplishment. Thanks, vegascat!

• Like 6