• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great.  As with all Bethesda games I look forward to playing it 2 years after release as by then all the horrible bugs will be fixed and expansions will be collected into one affordable package. I just can't buy one of their games at launch due to those reasons.

• Like 8

Looks great.  As with all Bethesda games I look forward to playing it 2 years after release as by then all the horrible bugs will be fixed and expansions will be collected into one affordable package. I just can't buy one of their games at launch due to those reasons.

Same here plus I only game on consoles and haven't been able to afford the current generation yet.

Will have to wait till those prices come down.

• Like 2

Sadly I cannot afford the Collector's Edition.

Sure you can. Just start saving up a little bit each month for the next 5 months, put aside $25/mo or about $6/week. That's the cost of 1 large Starbucks coffee/tea per week.

How much is it? For science.

It's listed on Amazon for $119.99

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By odinsgrandson
      Here are a couple great characters for Modiphius' Fallout miniatures game that I got to paint up.
      The first one is the Nukacola girl- sort of a pinup girl used in advertising for the brand, so she's wearing more makeup than most Fallout characters.
      The second is the alien. If you don't recognize him from the game, that probably means that you didn't explore his location yet.

• By Rigel
      Slaad from Nolzur's. Blue and Green painted in their normal colors; Death and Gray panted in red and black. 
      Not just for fantasy; also make good spacemonsters and post-apocalyptic mutant/invaders, as shown here.

• By Rat13
      An old friend from college is finally getting married so in addition to their more traditional wedding gift my wife and I decided to make them something as well. While my wife opted for a nice cross stitch wall hanger, I went my usual route of miniatures. As luck would have it I even pulled the perfect miniature from the last round of the Box of Goodwill.

Since I first met him my friend has always been a fan of Fallout, way more than I ever got into it. As a fan he owns all the games, has some Fallout wall art throughout his house, and even owns a large bucket filled with bottle caps; like I said he's a fan. So as a bonus wedding present I decided to paint up Astro Girl as the Nuka Cola girl.

This being a present I even attempted some simple eyes, a step I usually ignore.

I think he'll get a kick out of it and who knows my handiwork may even get a spot on the mantelpiece right next to his bottle of Nuka Cola Quantum. 
    • By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

Vietnam Zombie with gun from Citadel Miniatures of old!

This was a limited release which was linked with both the Chainsaw Warrior board game & 40K Chaos.

Thanks for looking!

• By Inarah
      3 new figures and a chance to get the original 10 from a previous project. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1240892696/three-nomads?ref=discovery&term=miniature

• Who's Online   12 Members, 2 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)