Sign in to follow this  
Pampala

77300: Male Antipaladin (Bones 2)

He looks pretty good, I like the festering wound on his face, the gem on his sword, and the base. Suggest also taking pictures from the back so we can see the cloak properly.

The big thing to do with your figures so that they stand out is higher brighter highlights and deeper darker shadows. 

Nice and unhealthy-looking!  I especially like the "patina" look on the metal parts, the scarred face, and all those inset runes on the decorative base.

For now the cape was just shaded black, but this evening I will try to improve it and send the pics here. I'll also try to make a better picture than this one.

And thank you for your comments.

Very good indeed great TMM AND THE BASE IS EXCELLENT. kudos on the wound

I've updated the pictures from the front and from the back. Hope you will like it. Due to the weather I'll be sealing it some other day, so there is still place for improvement.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Amiri, she's an Iconic Barbarian from Reapers Pathfinder line.

Had this one a little while, but all the fiddly bits kept putting me off (and I normally like fiddly minis), she turned out to be super fun to paint though.

As always any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Remus Raducan, part of the Blood Wolf faction in Reapers Dreadmere setting.

Struggled to find this guy that interesting to paint, and as a result he ended up a bit lacklustre.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Ashlynn the Vampire. 
      Originally a Dark Elf Priestess mini by Reaper, she lost an ear tip at some point during the manufacturing process, so I removed the other rendering her human, then the paint scheme went in a very vampirey direction.

Not one of my best paint jobs, although I am rather pleased with her face and hair, but it was one of my fastest, it's very rare for me to finish a mini in a week.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 
    • By aku-chan
      Field agents of the Inquisition, Crusaders are warriors trained in some of the finest military academies in the galaxy.
      They provide any group they are assigned to a wealth of knowledge and experience, and a worrisome reminder that the Inquisition is always watching.

Presenting Hugo the Crusader, a character class from Warhammer 40k by Games Workshop (this particular one is from the Blackstone Fortress standalone game).

This one proved quite tricky, made the classic mistake of getting him assembled and based before checking to see if I could actually get into all his nooks and crannies. He turned out quite good though.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's 07002, Baran Blacktree, Veteran Warrior sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I painted it with Reaper’s MSP acrylics and shaded with Citadel inks. Also, I use Vallejo Acrylic Matt Varnish for the first time on this model. I like that varnish, it's perfectly flat and don't add any artificial reflection. I 3d printed the base to match with the tiles on the diorama it will eventually be displayed on.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 2 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)