With Gencon a little over a month away now, it seemed like a good time to start talking about it.

Who's going?

Who's entering the painting contest?

Do we want to attempt a meet up again?

Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

I will be there.  no painting contests for me but i am taking the sculpting class with one of my buddies.

• Like 2

I will be at Gencon, and might be available for a meet up, although my evening schedule tends to be pretty full. Anybody going to be there Wednesday night?

I do nto plan to be taking any classes or entering the contest this year.

• Like 3

My wife will be there working at the PNT and teaching classes, but I have not yet decided if I am going. If I did, it would be incognito, no Reaper iconography on my clothes, as an attendee.  I'd be happy to meet up if I do go, though.

Me! ME!Me!

I'm going, and I'd love to meet all of you!

Though I won't be there until Thursday night.

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 4

My wife will be there working at the PNT and teaching classes, but I have not yet decided if I am going. If I did, it would be incognito, no Reaper iconography on my clothes, as an attendee. I'd be happy to meet up if I do go, though.

We all recognize the Hat. :ph34r:

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 2

I'll be there and teaching a couple of beginner classes as well as periodically helping at the PnT.

Ron

• Like 5

Maybe there will be no hat...  :blink:

Now there's a fool-proof disguise!

Is anybody free for dinner Saturday? My biggest continuous block of free time is Saturday from around 5-8pm. I might also have a similar slot Thursday, like 5-7.

• Like 2

Friday or thursday night are best for me but possibly also wednsday (We want to hit up the zoo this year.) The wife and I usually go to the dance on Saturday. Thursday would have to be some time after I get back from the brew bus tour.

Edited by EvilJames
  • Like 2

Friday is highly uncertain for me.

I signed up for an all-day tournament, and, if it runs over, or completely burns me out, I am free for the evening.

If I still have energy, and the thing ends a little early, I have an RPG scheduled for that evening, which would occupy me until midnight.

I'm not really sure which one I'm wishing for. :upside:

I'll be there, this year I took the leap and am teaching a small beginners class. I'd love to meet up with any or all of you. I'm driving down Tuesday morning so Wednesday would work for me. Saturday looks possible after 6ish.

Thes we will have to at least meet up and chat this year, I think I see you once every year and never have a lot of time to actually get to talk to you. And klarg it would be fun to meet up again and chat since ReaperCon.

• Like 3

Actually I believe I'm doing PFS on Friday night so if Friday it would have to be after that. I'm also free at varying points during the day.

Actually I believe I'm doing PFS on Friday night so if Friday it would have to be after that. I'm also free at varying points during the day.

Need a mustering buddy for the special? ::D:

• Like 1