Tiniest paints a Lion Man: Tuma Windrunner

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ribbons base coated. Fireball orange, cinnamon red, turf green, tropical blue and 1/2 fireball orange 1/2 golden yellow mix. I decided the golden yellow was brighter than I wanted so I added some fireball orange. Working on getting the beading base coated in the same colors. I'm liking the results so far. As always comments and criticism welcome.

post-13108-0-36770100-1452367984_thumb.jpegpost-13108-0-55844700-1452368024_thumb.jpeg

• Like 14

He really is a great bust, I'd love to pick him up some day. I'm looking forward to your updates!

Also, I blame Uber for everything, life's just easier that way.

I thought that was what Buglips was for.
Buglips gets the blame for the stinkiest smells, missing paints and insanity caused by attempting to paint hugenormous miniatures with tiny brushes. Uber gets the blame for all the enabling he does around here. ;-)

And yes he's so much fun to paint! and by he I mean Tuma.

Edited by tiniest rhombus
  • Like 4

He really is a great bust, I'd love to pick him up some day. I'm looking forward to your updates!

Also, I blame Uber for everything, life's just easier that way.

I thought that was what Buglips was for.
Buglips gets the blame for the stinkiest smells, missing paints and insanity caused by attempting to paint hugenormous miniatures with tiny brushes. Uber gets the blame for all the enabling he does around here. ;-)

And yes he's so much fun to paint! and by he I mean Tuma.

What colours would you paint Ub3r?

• Like 1