Tiniest paints a Lion Man: Tuma Windrunner

He really is a great bust, I'd love to pick him up some day. I'm looking forward to your updates!

Also, I blame Uber for everything, life's just easier that way.

I thought that was what Buglips was for.
Buglips gets the blame for the stinkiest smells, missing paints and insanity caused by attempting to paint hugenormous miniatures with tiny brushes. Uber gets the blame for all the enabling he does around here. ;-)

And yes he's so much fun to paint! and by he I mean Tuma.

What colours would you paint Ub3r?

Uh NOPE, I'll leave the painting of Uber to his wife. if she so chooses, I'm not one to judge. :devil:

• Like 5

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a wash over all of the beading to reclaim the shadows. I'll have to carefully repaint the beads this time so I don't lose the shadow again. While I waited for that to dry and after a goodly amount of shaking, I busted out my new scale 75 copper metallics. Wow. So good. Did up the metal on the armor. Shadow- decayed metal Base- old copper Midtone- pure copper highlight- Amber alchemy Edge highlight- moonstone alchemy

post-13108-0-67943500-1452403459_thumb.jpeg

Oh need opinions! I'm undecided on how I want to paint the second necklace. Ideas appreciated, please and thank you.

Edited by tiniest rhombus
  • Like 10

Did a wash over all of the beading to reclaim the shadows. I'll have to carefully repaint the beads this time so I don't lose the shadow again. While I waited for that to dry and after a goodly amount of shaking, I busted out my new scale 75 copper metallics. Wow. So good. Did up the metal on the armor. Shadow- decayed metal Base- old copper Midtone- pure copper highlight- Amber alchemy Edge highlight- moonstone alchemy

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Oh need opinions! I'm undecided on how I want to paint the second necklace. Ideas appreciated, pleas and thank you.

*groans* I see a large chunk taken out of my wallet in the future.

• Like 1

Did a wash over all of the beading to reclaim the shadows. I'll have to carefully repaint the beads this time so I don't lose the shadow again. While I waited for that to dry and after a goodly amount of shaking, I busted out my new scale 75 copper metallics. Wow. So good. Did up the metal on the armor. Shadow- decayed metal Base- old copper Midtone- pure copper highlight- Amber alchemy Edge highlight- moonstone alchemyattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Oh need opinions! I'm undecided on how I want to paint the second necklace. Ideas appreciated, pleas and thank you.

Lol. Paints or bust? Or both?

2nd Necklace - Red, it'd contrast nicely with the blue and tie into the things in his hair.

Mmmm. Yes. Good idea. Very good idea in fact. All Red, red and black, red and metallic or red and some other color.

Hmm, Red and Black would be cool or Red and Silver.

• Like 1

2nd Necklace - Red, it'd contrast nicely with the blue and tie into the things in his hair.

Mmmm. Yes. Good idea. Very good idea in fact. All Red, red and black, red and metallic or red and some other color.

Hmm, Red and Black would be cool or Red and Silver.

I'll be doing copper and silver in his hair. Maybe I'll do red, copper and silver in that necklace. Or black, red and silver with his charm copper or Red and black with a silver charm. IDK I'm too sleepy at this point to decide. I think tomorrow I'll do some tests on a piece of paper.

Much to think about. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Like 1

Oooooooooo!!!

That is Barbarian speak for 'SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!'

:devil:

Digging the Scale 75 metallics a little bit TR? :poke:

Guess you better finish getting the missing ones...

I just wish those came in singletons! Had mine for 5 months, and getting worried about how much I have left of some of them....

And yes Pez, we've been telling you about the Scale 75....

Just tell your wallet to shut the Hades up! :devil:

George

• Like 3

He really is a great bust, I'd love to pick him up some day. I'm looking forward to your updates!

Buglips gets the blame for the stinkiest smells, missing paints and insanity caused by attempting to paint hugenormous miniatures with tiny brushes. Uber gets the blame for all the enabling he does around here. ;-)

Uh NOPE, I'll leave the painting of Uber to his wife. if she so chooses, I'm not one to judge. :devil:

She likes painting small details too? :devil:

• Like 3

Oooooooooo!!!

That is Barbarian speak for 'SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!'

:devil:

Digging the Scale 75 metallics a little bit TR? :poke:

Guess you better finish getting the missing ones...

I just wish those came in singletons! Had mine for 5 months, and getting worried about how much I have left of some of them....

And yes Pez, we've been telling you about the Scale 75....

Just tell your wallet to shut the Hades up! :devil:

George

Very much

I probably won't bother with the gold set, I don't like yellow gold so I don't wear it and I don't really paint it. Some if the other sets will go on my wish list though

Yes, everything they sell in sets should be sold as singles.

She likes painting small details too? :devil:

::o:  :lol:

• Like 2